+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Diaz-Twine: H vs V - Villain

Re: Sandra Diaz-Twine: H vs V - Villain

This is one of the many reasons why I love Sandra. Natalie has generally taken the quiet high road since Samoa whenever Russell opens his mouth. That isn't Sandra. Hell, last night she let him have it, and he can't say anything without sounding like a bitter jackass because she has scoreboard.

Sandra is the only person save Ethan whom I've predicted as the winner of her season. And, she was the one I predicted would win this season (though I will admit I did have a couple of favorites too I'd liked to have seen win - Jerri and Rob from the villains. Really no one from the heroes save Sugar - though here probably because she seemed to be the only other one save Cirie and Tom to have any sense on the Heroes side).

And, she's not letting Russell trash talk her down into submission, which I like. He is just so sour grapes, and Sandra, while a loudmouth and all - has been very accurate on her assessments of many of the survivors, including Russell and Parvati (especially this one on the duo).

What gets me is that Russell says there is no "Social strategy" in the bit three of survivor - outwit, outplay, outlast...

Um... outwit means using your Social Skills in order to fool people into thinking you're voting a certain way but not, as well as making someone think you're less of a threat than they really are.

Sorry Russell, but Social and Outwit have the same number of letters.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3905656;
    Russell continues to make nasty remarks about Sandra with every journalist he talks to. But Sandra is not intimidated: from her interview in US Weekly:

News - Survivor Winner Sandra: "Being Weak Helped Me" - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

You go girl!
    Okay, I love her more now. He calls her "lippy" but doesn't recognize the same in himself? Unbelieveable!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3905717;
    Okay, I love her more now. He calls her "lippy" but doesn't recognize the same in himself? Unbelieveable!
    Like other posters have stated Russell has `women issues.' He treats them as imbiciles. He can't stand that a woman beat. him. For two seasons he's done nothing but make degrading results about the overall intelect of women fgoin gso far as to call them dum*bitch*S.
    His idea of `lippy' is any woman who won't let him beat her down into submission.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3905656;
    Russell continues to make nasty remarks about Sandra with every journalist he talks to. But Sandra is not intimidated: from her interview in US Weekly:

Quote Us: Was it really Parvati leading Russell out there, or vice-versa?

SDT [Sandra]: She was the shot caller. He was the goat, and she had a rope around his neck and wherever she took him to feed, that's where he ate his grass.

News - Survivor Winner Sandra: "Being Weak Helped Me" - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

You go girl!
    Hope I did this correctly. To the bolded.....!!!! Russell is Parvati's goat!!!! OMG...too funny! Sandra is hilarious! Great interview! Thanks for sharing
    Karey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Love me some Sandra!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well, suffice it to say Sandra and Russell won't be exchanging Christmas cards this year... You go, girl! Dish it right back at him but don't expect him to wise up. He's too thick-headed. It must just be burning him up that she won over him. Ha!!

The entire interview was a good read. Loved the part when she said she was surprised that Russell didn't change up his game after the first go around and that she didn't have to change hers because she does what works. ZING!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Miss Twine owes Russell a new hat after destruction of his property.

Russell was certainly well prepared for his cutting remarks about her skills. More prepared in fact than he was for the Final Tribal.

I understand the sentiment of people applauding Sandra for her comments after she won but it didn't match her tiara.

Sandra certainly was the sentimental favorite. The mother, wife of a soldier, whose mother had recently died. Pavarti had no storyline, nor did Russell. Back to the oil for him and I don't know what for her.

I think Russell could make more than Sandra did if he creates and launches his own board game. Or something like that. He's built his own brand better than any other Survivor. Hopefully he won't do anything cheesy with his fame, although I didn't mind Stephanie starting a restaurant. I am disappointed with Jenna's career path.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3905956;
    Like other posters have stated Russell has `women issues.' He treats them as imbiciles. He can't stand that a woman beat. him. For two seasons he's done nothing but make degrading results about the overall intelect of women fgoin gso far as to call them dum*bitch*S.
    His idea of `lippy' is any woman who won't let him beat her down into submission.
    I don't think it's just woman issues alone. The man is a narcissist to of the highest order. He can't stand that ANYONE beat him. If there were another man in that F3, Russell would be acting the same way and we all know it. The man can't even admit he is wrong, it's THE GAME that's flawed, not the way he played or his reasoning.

+ Reply to Thread