+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Diaz-Twine: H vs V - Villain

Re: Sandra Diaz-Twine: H vs V - Villain

I dont really consider her a villian. She really dosent fit in with the other villians on that tribe. My Thoughts: She is the first Villian voted out.

Yup, not a villian, but def. a woman who will dish out as much of whatever those guys try to get her to take in. She can certainly hold her own.

Who is John Galt?

I don't understand the casting of her as a villian. She is one of the more interesting players and I like her common sense and outspoken comments to the camera about her competitors. I don't think she was vicious or malicious, just outspoken and sarcastic, but funny.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by napkinlad;3792075;
    I dont really consider her a villian. She really dosent fit in with the other villians on that tribe. My Thoughts: She is the first Villian voted out.
    I think Sandra may be able to last awhile. The one thing she has against her is if she flies off the handle and obviously, if she tries anything like throwing fish out again, people will blame her (even if it's not her fault this time ) That was a great moment. I didn't like PI because of the Outcast tribe twist and the over-exposure of Rupert, but Sandra winning redeemed it.

Anyway, she's got a big mouth, but she's up against Coach, Courtney, Rob, Tyson, and Russell, who right there would make her potty mouth look clean (and sane). Randy's a miserable oaf and I bet he cries uncle and wants to get voted off. Danielle is the one female on that side I feel like is going to have a harder time fitting in. She isn't really famous or infamous for anything

I love Sandra and hope she goes far. As far as being a villain, she was responsible for dumping Rupert's fish catch and didn't fess up when Christa was taking all of the flack for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3822646;
    I love Sandra and hope she goes far. As far as being a villain, she was responsible for dumping Rupert's fish catch and didn't fess up when Christa was taking all of the flack for it.
    My hunch is that she'll do well because she can be devious without letting her ego get in the way. (Russell, Coach, Randy and Rob: Take note.)
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3822779;
    My hunch is that she'll do well because she can be devious without letting her ego get in the way. (Russell, Coach, Randy and Rob: Take note.)
    Oh yeah! That is why I like her!

She is definitely good tv. Taking Sugar's top off was hilarious. So was her whole bet with Rob on the beach. I'm hoping she's able to kick back and let the bigger villians take each other out. I can also see her and Russell having some fairly entertaining interactions.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Oh, heavens, how cool would a tussle between Russell and Sandra be?

Heh - I made a funny. A 'tussle with Russell'

Anyway .... Sandra would probably be able to see right through
    Russell's personality and avoid being overwhelmed by his, shall we say, 'charisma'.

More likely, however, that we'd see a throwdown between Sandra and some other huge ego ... Tyson, perhaps?

I'd rather expect Randy to duck out of any argument with her before it even started, because he knows strength when he sees it.

Most bulllies do. Sorry, Randy.

But Tyson on the other hand ... hmmm. Can't wait to see it!

(Can you tell I'm a Sandra fan?)

Go Sandra!

I thought it was interesting in the Survivor special that ran last week...where Russell said he has a great deal of respect and even a little fear for strong women. I think in Sandra he may meet his match. I loved how she and Rob seemed to get along so well on the beach. She's a real sly one, Sandra, and I think she'll be a force to reckon with this season.

+ Reply to Thread