+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

She's a hero because she evolved from "average couch potato mom" into "strategic mastermind" (though I still credit Parvati for that alliance in Micronesia, not Cirie ).

She certainly came a long way from being 'afraid of leaves' to becoming one of the games very best manipulators and a strategy queen. Gives hope to all the couch potato Moms out there watching!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3827701;
    How is she a "hero"? She cannot be trusted as far as you can throw her. That was her method in her first season, and she is at it again.
    Harvest, I do agree! When Jeff said her name, she looked shocked. She said she was worried about being voted off, but she wasn't. That was one sweet blindside, IMHO! She always flew under the radar and I wondered when they were going to vote her out. Just glad she is not on the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;3848712;
    Just glad she is not on the jury.
    Why??? She'd be a great jury member because she understands the nuances of really playing the game.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3848713;
    Why??? She'd be a great jury member because she understands the nuances of really playing the game.
    #1. I think she would (maybe?) make it personal.
    #2. I just don't care for her.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp;3848716;
    #1. I think she would (maybe?) make it personal.
    Cirie has shown fewer signs of making things personal than nearly anyone else on there. She's a great strategizer and she has given props to those who outmanipulated her, even when it meant her ouster.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I was sorry to see her go, but I totally agreed with her ouster.
    I also agree with Rattus that she'd be fair if she were on the jury. She definitely can be objective, unlike many others there.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I really like Cirie but I think it was smart to get rid of her. She plays the social game so well and people don't seem to realize she is manipulating them. She has come such a long way from her first few days on the island in her first season. I remember she and another chick were pegged to be the first two to go from their tribe. She ended up digging in and staying for a while and I always thought her transformation on Survivor was great!

Will miss Cirie. I wish Tom or Colby had left instead.

She would have made a great jury member. Even as she was ousetd last night, she gave props to JT for doing so and also acknowledged the mistakes she had made that may have led to her ouster. The woman has an appreciation of what needs to be done to win this game. I give major props to them for ousting her. She is a threat-it's always been said by the castaways but rarely acted upon. Finally someone acted upon it early enough before she truly dug her claws all the way in.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast