+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

  1. #11
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,695

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    My all-time favourite female player. I love her and her crafty ways!!

  2. #12
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    20,167

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Love Cirie and her giggly self. She played well, had fun with it without getting nasty. Glad to see her come back.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  3. #13
    Unofficial Nomster Rembrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,040

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3790677;
    Love Cirie and her giggly self. She played well, had fun with it without getting nasty. Glad to see her come back.
    I fully agree, which is one of the reasons I love her, and why I keep wondering what is it about her that people see as nasty, self-entitled and believing her own hype, cause I definitely don't see it. To me she is still the best player to not win (especially after she got screwed by a twist in the finals of FvsF) in the history of the game, but at the same time, now I'm worried she'll be out early due to others knowing how brilliant she is at playing the mental aspect of the game.

  4. #14
    Dark Lord of the Sith maul52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    152

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Hated her the first time she was on, hated her even more the second time, and will likely hate her even more than that the third time around.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,486

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3790772;
    I fully agree, which is one of the reasons I love her, and why I keep wondering what is it about her that people see as nasty, self-entitled and believing her own hype, cause I definitely don't see it. To me she is still the best player to not win (especially after she got screwed by a twist in the finals of FvsF) in the history of the game, but at the same time, now I'm worried she'll be out early due to others knowing how brilliant she is at playing the mental aspect of the game.
    I'm with you! Don't get what the others are seeing. All I saw was someone who plays one heck of a mental game of Survivor. She does the social aspect well also. She works the fact that she is not a physical threat. The woman has game!

    ...and no more cracks about her saying she was afraid of leaves-lol. She said she was afraid of them because of what hides underneath them.

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie Big E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    23

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Count me in on the Cirie hate bandwagon.

  7. #17
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3789817;
    How is she a hero? I just recall her being annoying as all-out. Hmm.
    She's a Hero if the word somehow has come to MEAN "annoying", I guess.

    Sure there have been immensely worse. Maybe she's on Team Hero only because its a relative scale.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  8. #18
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,708

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    I found her sense of humor about the whole thing even as they got tired and hungry very refreshing. I do hope she learned to start a fire in the last couple of years though!

  9. #19
    Unofficial Nomster Rembrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,040

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3801482;
    She works the fact that she is not a physical threat.
    Actually, I remember her being a physical threat when it came to up close and personal, at least compared to the more slim women. At least that's what it looked like to me in the third episode of her first season when they had to basically dig in the sand and wrestle one another to obtain something that would count as a point for their teams. The sight of Cirie sitting on Sally and flinging Misty around like a ragdoll remains one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Survivor.

  10. #20
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3789817;
    How is she a hero? I just recall her being annoying as all-out. Hmm.
    Okay, she won a little respect from me for admitting this ("why am I a hero?") right on camera in tonight's pre-season special.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.