+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rupert Boneham: H vs V - Hero

Re: Rupert Boneham: H vs V - Hero

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick;3822276;
    Looking forward to your insight again this season, Becca.
    Thanks You know this is my favorite Survivor site and the only one I post on
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Why is this in page 2. Isn't Rupert the favorite to win Fan Fav ?

I thought Rupert looked hilarious last nite, after going through all that mud. I wish I had a pic of him looking like that.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3869784;
    Why is this in page 2. Isn't Rupert the favorite to win Fan Fav ?
    God forbid.

I honestly think that Rupert is the Survivor I loathe most, of any of them ever on the show. I HATE fakes. And this man is the biggest fake out there.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, once again, Krom, I'm curious why you say that. I'm not saying the man's a genius or anything, but he does seem to be trying to do something good in his town, unlike many past survivors.... And his cousin, who posted here from his first season, said he was indeed much like the man we saw his first season. So what have you seen on the show or heard elsewhere that makes you so sure he's not basically a nice guy? Or is this just "from the gut"?

In earlier Insider Videos, many of the Heroes tribe (Cirie, Stephenie, Tom ) express how much worse Rupert is in real life than he was portrayed. Insider videos even show Rupert being a grumpy, controlling grouch who has a condescending air (i.e. a scene where he was watching someone else tending the fire, he kept making comments that put down the person's [I forget who] ability to tend the fire instead of actually helping them with it.)

Plus, to me his confessionals seem so......overly dramatic and fake.

Confessionals, by everyone, seem very staged and rehearsed this season. I'm sure they always have been, but yeah, Rupert's especially seem that way. He's been in the Survivor World so long that he knows what he's supposed to say, and how it is supposed to sound. I can imagine him walking away from a Challenge and in his head he's scripting up a little angle to present to the cameramen.

LOVE this bit from JT's interview, about what an unreliable git and blowhard Rupert is...

Rupert told all of us, but none of us believed Rupert. [laughs] Because all of this game, he’s been telling us stories none of us think are true, and then he comes up with this one.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I laughed at that too, Krom. Seems nobody paid Rupert much attention, but it bit them in the ass this time.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

So Rupert was the one who was right, albeit with Sandra's inside scoop. What has the world come to?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast