+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Russell Hantz and Natalie White – “Let’s rename it the social game!”

Re: Interview with Russell Hantz and Natalie White – “Let’s rename it the social game

Russell: Because I was trying to save your ass the entire time.

Natalie: Well then, that’s your mistake. That’s your loss, period.
    BINGO!

I'm starting to wonder if CBS can fine him for his attitude. Hell, Sue and Jerri can now brag they're not the biggest bitches in "Survivor" (and yes, I mean bitch not bastard. )

Natalie, all I can say is you must have had a lot of pent up attitude toward him, so while I'd say keep it in check some... you do have the right to be this defensive toward him.

Re: Interview with Russell Hantz and Natalie White – “Let’s rename it the social game

Well, I never saw Jerri as a bitch to begin with. She took a lot of flack just because she was on an earlier season and the public wasn't used to someone like her. Had she made her debut on a recent season, I doubt anyone would consider her a bitch.

And, thank you to whomever the poor moderator is who had to deal with Russell being so mean to Natalie.

Russell, you are a good strategy player, no doubt, but you are really showing a poor sport attitude and why you lost the game. I hope people read these interviews and when next season comes along, you get NOTHING in the popularity prize poll. I'd rather anyone else win it again over you.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3775345;
    Well, I never saw Jerri as a bitch to begin with. She took a lot of flack just because she was on an earlier season and the public wasn't used to someone like her. Had she made her debut on a recent season, I doubt anyone would consider her a bitch.
    I actually liked her diva like attitude for a while, and even respected Sue the next time she went out there (and did that road rally game she was on after Borneo).

Russell is SO showing why Natalie won over him. I think most would even say Shambo would be a more worthy winner than him based on the social aspect and a lot of people didn't like her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Russell is definitely the sore loser but I have to agree with him on some aspects. Natalie's not the first person to win by playing UTR but I'd love to finally see a jury swallow their pride and award the most obnoxious person there that screwed everyone one of them over and played the game by being a puppermaster and backstabbing. Russell would actually make an interesting jury member. I'd love to see his line of questioning.

Then again I'd like to see a final 3 tell the jury they can kiss it and they aren't going to kiss their behinds

Put her up against someone like Corinne and she'd be considered a saint. I loved Jerri in the Outback. Not so much during AS, when she seemed to be trying to go out of her way to put a new image out there, and trying to explain at the reunion that it's a TV show and people shouldn't judge them.

Love this interview. Natalie played him like a fiddle. He can't handle it. Bitter juries are irrelevant. If he was so smart he should have eliminated her early, but protected her every single time and brought her to the finals. This is why she won.

FORT Regular

Russell was so focused on the trees, he couldn't see the forest. He validates that someone who already "knows it all" isn't able to learn anything new. He could play this game a hundred times and he'd never win one if they didnt change the rules to eliminate the social aspect.

RH: Best player in the history of the game? Debatable. Sorest loser in the history of the game? ABSOLUTELY.

Man up, dude. Circumstances be damned, you got beat by a "dumb blonde."
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

FORT Fogey

The loss is even harder on Russ because he's sexist and was beat by a woman. He has some really amazing strategic moves and a really bad social game. Too bad he doesn't see areas where he could have improved and changed the outcome for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3775504;
    The Too bad he doesn't see areas where he could have improved and changed the outcome for himself.
    Yeh, and the "best player ever" would do this in a heartbeat. I don't see Russell overcoming his ego long enough to learn anything.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast