+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3772105;
    As to who goes next...obviously Brett unless he's solidly immune...but then who else? My guess is that if Brett is gone then if Mick wins immunity Jaison goes and vice versa. I think Nat and RH are solid. And if Brett is gone M and M aren't likely to be too bitter that they were kicked out if the other won immunity. RH can make the old "you were too much of a threat to the win to keep" flattering argument.
    The way the last episode set it up was that if not Brett, then Mick. However, they also set it up to foreshadow Brett as doing some damage to the Foa Foas and his immuntity streak may not me over.

I have a feeling Brett, Mick and Natalie might try and knock Russell down another peg by booting Jaison if Brett wins immunity; Russell's ideal F3 appeared to have been Jaison, himself and SHambo. He just lost Shambo...

School Is In Session! Passepartout's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;3771835;
    Seeing Laura and Kelly in those videos just shows that they really are childish and B-tches. Plain and simple.

The game is over and yet they STILL dont act like adults. Cowards.
    The only decent one I liked on Foa Foa is Brett. And he seems like a nice guy. Laura and Kelly ought to be ashamed for seeing this kind of behavior.
    What kind of "Christ-like" attitude is Laura sending?
    Can't Wait for NFL!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3772105;
    As to who goes next...obviously Brett unless he's solidly immune...but then who else? My guess is that if Brett is gone then if Mick wins immunity Jaison goes and vice versa. I think Nat and RH are solid. And if Brett is gone M and M aren't likely to be too bitter that they were kicked out if the other won immunity. RH can make the old "you were too much of a threat to the win to keep" flattering argument.
    Sorry, meant to write M and J here...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3772253;
    Sorry, meant to write M and J here...
    Thanks, PWS. Your last post had me doing ...

Makes more sense now!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3772268;
    Thanks, PWS. Your last post had me doing ...

Makes more sense now!
    I know...bet you thought there was yet another Galu you didn't know!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3772132;
    The only decent one I liked on Foa Foa is Brett. And he seems like a nice guy. Laura and Kelly ought to be ashamed for seeing this kind of behavior.
    These Ponderosa videos are so revealing...glad we can all agree that most of the Galu tribe is not only delusional but vindictive.

I can only stand Brett, Eric and John (at least they act civil towards Shambo). The others make me want to "stab myself with a fork" . Pitiful human beings.

Did I hear Jeff say Final four????

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3772306;
    These Ponderosa videos are so revealing...glad we can all agree that most of the Galu tribe is not only delusional but vindictive.

I can only stand Brett, Eric and John (at least they act civil towards Shambo). The others make me want to "stab myself with a fork" . Pitiful human beings.
    I can't agree. I finally watched all the videos and as I expected I came away thinking totally opposite of most if not all of the people that already had a dislike for Galu especially Laura. The only person I find extremely unlikable is John. He's still an arrogant jerk.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3772132;
    Her "Christ-like" attitude is about as real as Russell's dad being a pastor and him being a victim of Hurrican Katrina.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;3771835;
    Seeing Laura and Kelly in those videos just shows that they really are childish and B-tches. Plain and simple.

The game is over and yet they STILL dont act like adults. Cowards.
    Seeing Eric meowing at them...cracked me up..I would have been right there with him. I hate that type of behavior in women...and it shows that they lack the intelligence to reason through their issues with Shambo and move on. UGH.

I call a Natalie win. I reserve the right to be wrong...but I don't believe I am.

+ Reply to Thread