+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Imagine the face he'll make when RH gets tossed.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3771822;
    Seeing the Pondorosa thing. As John was a real jerk, at least Shambo and Erik kissed and made up it seems. As Laura is giving Christians a bad name, with her better than thou attitude. Monica seemed pretty nice to Shambo. Dave wasn't all there. Kelly I liked before but now, she is stuck up Laura's butt. Both she and Laura are a bunch of you know whats. All in all, Galu's overconfidence killed them and they got outclassed at their own game. Overconfidence will kill you big time. Ever since Galu acted all arrogant, it seems that the Pondorosa hasn't done them justice at all. As it did in Tocantins with Tyson, Debra, Sierra, etc.

Glad to see Galu fall down. They were outclassed and outcoached. Not by Foa Foa or Russell, but by their own arrogance.
    I didn't see John being a jerk? I thought John and definitely Eric were the kindest to Shammakeyourownending. Monica seemed civil as well.

Brett and Nat seem to be lovely people, but they are kind of a snoozefest here on Survivor.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3771649;
    5-1 for Shambo--didn't vote for herself

Only Dave made a face and rolled his eyes like " You had to know they would ditch you when they no longer needed you"
    According to the Ponderosa exerpts, she did! Everyone thinks she was surprised, but she's saying she wasn't.

"Russel"mas? Really? Is this like a Jonathan Penner type thing?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Darn that Brett! Everything was running so smoothly; the plan was working and then, BAMM! Jaison and Mick should be worried now that Brett is still in contention. Shambo had to go as a Galu sacrificial lamb since Brett wasn't available for the roasting. It would have been fun to see a plan come together rather than a plan fall apart...but, this is Survivor and Brett is currently out-playing in the Immunity Challenge and out-lasting because of it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought Shambo's exit speech was great, she accepted that it could be a possibility once her vote was no longer needed. Unlike Laura, Shambo seems to have left the game back at TC and is over what has happened.

Laura continues to be Ms. Bittercakes party of one, along with her minion Kelly. The Mean Girls club continues. So Jr. High.

I assume Brett will be next off if he loses immunity. The finale should be fun, and the reunion should be great. I can always count on Jeff to call out people on their BS.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3771631;
    I think this will come back to bite Russell in the butt. He would have been safer keeping Shambo imho.
    Think about it this way: If Shambo is now angry at him and tries to persuade the rest of the jury to vote against Russell?

Well, I think the rest of jury is likely to, in knee-jerk fashion, do the complete opposite of whatever Shambles says.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3771684;
    That had to be tough for Russell -- watching his only guaranteed shot at the million walking away at TC. I think it might have been a unanimous vote for Russell to win the million at final TC if he had been sitting next to Shambo as F2. But, he has to get past Brett to be at the final TC at all. Maybe Mick can help with that. Brett seems to be turning it on now at the end, winning two IIs in a row.
    Natalie isn't a bad ending partner though, if Russell can keep her, because she's the very definition of "coat tail rider" and all he'd have to do is "sell" that to people.

She's seemingly nice, and not contemptible in the way many are on this show, but not ENOUGH of either of those things to be assured of all that many votes.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3771649;
    5-1 for Shambo--didn't vote for herself

Only Dave made a face and rolled his eyes like " You had to know they would ditch you when they no longer needed you"
    Dave Ball managed to come off as a total ass in that tribal even WITHOUT being allowed to say a word.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-18-2009 at 12:36 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3771939;
    Darn that Brett! Everything was running so smoothly; the plan was working and then, BAMM! Jaison and Mick should be worried now that Brett is still in contention. Shambo had to go as a Galu sacrificial lamb since Brett wasn't available for the roasting. It would have been fun to see a plan come together rather than a plan fall apart...but, this is Survivor and Brett is currently out-playing in the Immunity Challenge and out-lasting because of it.
    I actually love it when plans run smoothly and then fall apart at the end.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was very pleasantly surprised by Shambo's gracious exit speech...what a much better way to take it than that she was betrayed by her "allies". I'm sure she knew that Brett would have gone before her, but that wasn't an option... I did think she might have thought that her bond with RH would move her further up the food chain..so as I said, a pleasant surprise.

It'll be interesting to see what her hair style is at the finale! Her sister (?) also seemed to be into big hair.

I personally believe Shambo's "classy" exit was a conscious effort on her part so as to not give Galu the satisfaction of seeing her upset; if she acted happy, Galu would have been less inclined to rub it in her face that she was just used and dumped by Foa Foa with the same result that Shambo did to them: losing. Why show the enemy that you're upset?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As to who goes next...obviously Brett unless he's solidly immune...but then who else? My guess is that if Brett is gone then if Mick wins immunity Jaison goes and vice versa. I think Nat and RH are solid. And if Brett is gone M and M aren't likely to be too bitter that they were kicked out if the other won immunity. RH can make the old "you were too much of a threat to the win to keep" flattering argument.

+ Reply to Thread