+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

The Ponderosa and other clips are up on youtube now. I can say that I'm not surprised, Laura and crew are still bitter, Shambo is doing just fine, and I've now decided to give my fan favorite vote to Shambo.

No, she was not my favorite this season (Russell was) but I'm voting out of spite. Kind of like the 'mostly Galu' jury will!

School Is In Session! Passepartout's Avatar

Seeing the Pondorosa thing. As John was a real jerk, at least Shambo and Erik kissed and made up it seems. As Laura is giving Christians a bad name, with her better than thou attitude. Monica seemed pretty nice to Shambo. Dave wasn't all there. Kelly I liked before but now, she is stuck up Laura's butt. Both she and Laura are a bunch of you know whats. All in all, Galu's overconfidence killed them and they got outclassed at their own game. Overconfidence will kill you big time. Ever since Galu acted all arrogant, it seems that the Pondorosa hasn't done them justice at all. As it did in Tocantins with Tyson, Debra, Sierra, etc.

Glad to see Galu fall down. They were outclassed and outcoached. Not by Foa Foa or Russell, but by their own arrogance.
    Can't Wait for NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3771822;
    Glad to see Galu fall down. They were outclassed and outcoached. Not by Foa Foa or Russell, but by their own arrogance.
    Agreed! (though I think Russell helped)

FORT Regular

Seeing Laura and Kelly in those videos just shows that they really are childish and B-tches. Plain and simple.

The game is over and yet they STILL dont act like adults. Cowards.

I think Shambo was really shocked she got voted off. She trusted Russell. I can't believe the finale is Sunday already. Anyone want to take a guess at who will be final three? I think if Brett loses a challenge and gets voted off; Russell, Jaison and Natalie.

FORT Newbie

Great episode; I liked the challenges and the tension created by Brett winning immunity twice. They really have to get rid of him, Monica winking at him said it all imho

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3771800;
    Said as much based on her gracious exit speech - might have been a bit out there, but at least it was polite and she respected the game play.
    Yes, I was not a huge fan of her, but I liked her reaction: she didn't appear bitter or arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;3771657;
    Brett is probably one of the worst players on this show I've seen in a while. Can't stand seeing that guy on camera. Absolutely boring.
    I agree he seems boring but then again we hardly see any screen time unless it's the Russell show.

I like Russell, he's playing a good game. I enjoy his short-guy insecurity trash talk, but the producers had made this season all about Russell (which it's entertaining) and forgot about the rest of the cast. No one was going to top Russell on antics but that doesn't mean the rest of them are just a bunch of boring people, they are just not as boring as Russell.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JanM;3771881;
    Great episode; I liked the challenges and the tension created by Brett winning immunity twice. They really have to get rid of him, Monica winking at him said it all imho

Yes, I was not a huge fan of her, but I liked her reaction: she didn't appear bitter or arrogant.

I think that family moment with her sister (?) said it correctly--with Shambo what you see is what you get. She seems not to have a dissembling bone in her body.

And yes that was a class exit considering what a shock it must have been to her.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3771649;
    5-1 for Shambo--didn't vote for herself

Only Dave made a face and rolled his eyes like " You had to know they would ditch you when they no longer needed you"
    I saw Dave's reaction as more along the lines of "Crap! She's coming to Ponderosa!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;3771913;
    I saw Dave's reaction as more along the lines of "Crap! She's coming to Ponderosa!"
    I thought exactly the same thing. Because I know that that would be my reaction.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread