+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Samoa: Interview with Dave - "Are you mad, sir?"

Re: Survivor Samoa: Interview with Dave - "Are you mad, sir?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3768994;
    Wow, just wow. He's quite "special," isn't he? I'm suddenly interested in seeing his jury performance.
    This was the same reaction I had Another delusional one. I think pretty much all of Galu is except maybe John. John was an idiot for turning on them? Whatever. I found some of his comments funny, but he needs to get over himself and realize he doesn't know everything. And news flash: You lost, Dave.

Wow! What's with these people?
    What game did they think they were playing? Did they think it was a Scout campout, with marshmallows & Kumbya?
    How dare anyone actually play to win?!?! It's suppose to be for making friends All the jury members keep talking about is how wonderfull a group they were & how their perfect little campout was ruined by people who were actually playing Survivor!
    It amazes me how they all go on about how inferior the Foa-Foa's were, but THE FOA'S ARE STILL THERE!
    Dave is delusional, & a self impressed jerk.
    Wake up & smell the coffee, Dave. You were outplayed, outlasted, outwitted & out-everything elsed.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3768954;
    [ Shambo is a complete and total wing nut who had a grudge against her because Laura represented everything that Shambo could never be: competent and bright and strong and funny and well-liked. Watching all those people get taken out just from bitterness from an emotional child is justÖjust gross. Itís a crime, itís a sin.
    I don't care what you guys say, this quote made me love the guy because he agrees completely with me.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Anyone with any doubts that Dave Bald has been coming across as anything other than an arrogant obnoxious ass should listen to his interview on Survivor Talk
    'Survivor Talk': Dave calls Shambo 'deranged' and gets angry at Jenna Morasca and yours truly | EW.com

It is truly amazing how full of themselves the whole group of Galu losers have shown themselves to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3769504;
    Wow! What's with these people?
    What game did they think they were playing? Did they think it was a Scout campout, with marshmallows & Kumbya?
    How dare anyone actually play to win?!?! It's suppose to be for making friends All the jury members keep talking about is how wonderfull a group they were & how their perfect little campout was ruined by people who were actually playing Survivor!
    It amazes me how they all go on about how inferior the Foa-Foa's were, but THE FOA'S ARE STILL THERE!
    Dave is delusional, & a self impressed jerk.
    Wake up & smell the coffee, Dave. You were outplayed, outlasted, outwitted & out-everything elsed.
    ITA. This guy is unbelievable. After reading his, Kelly's and Laura's interview and them going on about how Shambo is the bitter one, calling her names like wingnut etc and that they are the nice people, sounds more like they are the bitter ones because Shambo is lasting longer than they are.
    He was trying awfully hard to convience us that Laura really is a nice person. Ummm yeah ok Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3770165;
    ITA. This guy is unbelievable. After reading his, Kelly's and Laura's interview and them going on about how Shambo is the bitter one, calling her names like wingnut etc and that they are the nice people, sounds more like they are the bitter ones because Shambo is lasting longer than they are.
    He was trying awfully hard to convience us that Laura really is a nice person. Ummm yeah ok Dave.
    Maybe it's becuase he was there and he knows the truth behind what really went on.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3770221;
    Maybe it's becuase he was there and he knows the truth behind what really went on.
    Or at least his perception of what really went on. I think you'd get a different version from every single person there. People see things differently, based on their personalities, past experiences, etc., which explains why you always have such different takes on the same scenes. It doesn't make any one person wrong, though. Opinions are still opinions.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3770344;
    Or at least his perception of what really went on. I think you'd get a different version from every single person there. People see things differently, based on their personalities, past experiences, etc., which explains why you always have such different takes on the same scenes. It doesn't make any one person wrong, though. Opinions are still opinions.
    Yep. A-holes tend to think that other a-holes are just the cat's meow.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I thought he was supposed to be a Yoga Instructor.
    I think he has not been doing enough Namastes!!

Another totally delusional person.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3770543;
    Yep. A-holes tend to think that other a-holes are just the cat's meow.
    Gee, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast