+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: S6 Sweetheart???

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think we honestly have a season without a female sweetheart.

Matt wins for the male version though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Matt
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    kellin. Great insight. Christy taught me a lot about the difficulties of a deaf person in life.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I really like Christy and while I wouldn't give her the title of "sweetheart" I would call her a heroine of sorts.

She really overcame a lot of obstacles and didn't have to employ the UTR strategy to get there.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Definitely Matt was until the reunion!!!!!! Like, what is UP between Matt and Jenna?!?!?! They seemed just a bit too cosy with each other!!!! He looked infinite times hotter on the reunion than on the actual show though. Man, my heart started pounding when I saw him!!!

Matt looks like someone and I can't put my finger on it. With his hair off his face, I kept getting these vibes all night.

UGH.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I can understand how he got into the top 50 eligible Bachelors list now
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Deep Dish
    Matt's mom. Everyone else was blech.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

FORT Regular
    IMO, Matt 's the sweetheart of S6. None of the others even come close .

Christy would have been a candidate but her post boot speech and her wierd voting for jenna - not sweetheart material.

Shawna- maybe, but she was lazy (ok maybe sick, but so were most of the other survivors) and part of the "cute girl" alliance. didn't get to know her properly coz she left so early.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234