+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ponderosa

Re: The Ponderosa

Laura = ugliness. she is exactly the same on the Ponderosa as she was on our t.v.s

If Laura says that she is a "Christian," then she really hasn't shown to be. As she is really coming off a witch! I can tolerate the other three.
    NFL PreSeason 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3763610;
    Eric says he is the only one with clean hands, but that is only because he was the first one at Ponderosa since he had been voting out people at every TC up to that point.
    But Galu had only gone to TC what once before the merge so he would certainly have the cleanest of them all.

There are only two Shambo Ponderosa clips. In the first one, Kelly and Laura keep up their extremely rude, cat-fight ways, without confronting her. John makes a very interesting comment towards the end. Something like, "None of these people work in an office where you have to learn to deal with people you don't like."
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Gah! Could Kelly and Laura be more hateful? It's a GAME. Get over it and yourselves. I don't care how you acted and interacted IN the game. You are out now, so act like a decent human being. I wouldn't seek Laura's "counsel" if my life depended on it. Does this count as CBS showing her being mean? Her Ponderosa moments are more damning in my opinion than what we saw on the highly edited television program.
    While my feelings for Shambo have run the gamut throughout the season, I was refreshed to see her calm demeanor and rather matter-of-fact analysis once she left the game. I particularly liked how she interacted with the cooks in the kitchen. Seems she feels comfortable in the kitchen. Wonder if the natives liked her addition to the pizza sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3771843;
    There are only two Shambo Ponderosa clips. In the first one, Kelly and Laura keep up their extremely rude, cat-fight ways, without confronting her. John makes a very interesting comment towards the end. Something like, "None of these people work in an office where you have to learn to deal with people you don't like."
    And Eric was very sweet to Shambo and let Kelly and Laura know how unnecessarily catty they were being.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Could someone post the link to the first Shambo video at Ponderosa? I can get to the second one, but for some strange reason, not the first.

Thanks!

Did anyone really expect Laura to be nice to Shambo upon arrival at The Ponderosa? Not I.

Folks who can't let go of the game once they are off'd make terrible jury members.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3771927;
    Could someone post the link to the first Shambo video at Ponderosa? I can get to the second one, but for some strange reason, not the first.

Thanks!
    If you go to JU, a poster there named Cyndy has all the clips in Youtube format. Much easier than watching them at the CBS show site. No commercials to wade through.

In her interviews, Shambo actually said Laura was very generous and civil with her at Ponderosa. Sure Laura and Kelly may have made some comments under their breath (the worst I believe was, "Are you kidding?" at Shambo's behavior), but that's no worse than Shambo's confessionals trash talking Laura behind her back.

Let's also not forget that it seems all of Galu has said picked on each other; I doubt it was all aimed at Shambo. Galu was a tribe waiting to implode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast