+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3762044;
    Maybe I missed something but didn't the recap show Russell letting the chickens out of the cage? This show they are back in the cage and eventually in the pot .....
    Showed unlocking the cage, never of them actually getting out.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Regular

I refuse to believe the previews for next week. They're making it seem like the FOA FOA are thinking twice about keeping Russell around. It could be a throw off play where Mick convinces the other tribe to vote for Russell, he plays the HII, and then they have the numbers going into the following week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;3762056;
    I refuse to believe the previews for next week. They're making it seem like the FOA FOA are thinking twice about keeping Russell around. It could be a throw off play where Mick convinces the other tribe to vote for Russell, he plays the HII, and then they have the numbers going into the following week.
    Hmmm . . . sounds devious enough . . . would be a ton of fun to watch . . . yeah, I vote for your scenario next week!

FORT Regular

And whatever happened to the chicken soup? Did it turn out to be edible?!

FORT Fogey

Shambo - I think we saw tonight what Laura doesn't like in Shambo. Still, it seems clear to me - and many of her tribemates - that Shambo is an emotionally and intellectually weak person. Laura was/is a playground bully. Russell will work this out next week in some cool way, I'm sure.

John - got the boot for poor gameplay. He was wishy-washy throughout. He tried to play both sides, but never did so honestly and strongly enough to be fully alligned with either one. Then, the pie. Russell was right. That was not very smart at all, but its just one small example of how John never endeared himself to anyone on the island - on either tribe.

Next week's previews - It could be things get turned around a bit, but not enough to derail Foa Foa's comeback. The entire jury is comprised of Galu members. If a Galu member made it to F2 (other than Shambo perhaps), then a Foa Foa member wouldn't stand a chance. The best thing Foa Foa can/should do is remain unified to the end and let the jury decide.

I imagine that even Russell has to see this.

Galu really made things easy for Foa Foa. They were better in team challenges but they've been outsmarted by Foa Foa every step of the way since the merge.

Anyway, I want a Foa Foa victory - either Russell or Natalie. I'd taks Jaison next and then Mick.

Oh, and I think I have a crush on Jaison. I loved what he said about his father last week. He is smart, well-mannered, good looking, noble and kind. I still say he and Natalie would make an awesome couple. They are very similar in all these regards.

While I always thought Mick was handsome - and I guess he is - I read his bio and he seems rather immature. He no longer does it for me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3762058;
    Hmmm . . . sounds devious enough . . . would be a ton of fun to watch . . . yeah, I vote for your scenario next week!
    Shambo may have possibly flipped because she's upset that Russell and crew didnt listen to her.

Could be a smart play as I think John is the only one who knew he had the HII

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3762129;
    Oh, and I think I have a crush on Jaison. I loved what he said about his father last week. He is smart, well-mannered, good looking, noble and kind. I still say he and Natalie would make an awesome couple. They are very similar in all these regards.

While I always thought Mick was handsome - and I guess he is - I read his bio and he seems rather immature. He no longer does it for me.
    I'd say Jaison's credit goes up alot of notches after that sacrifice during the Food Auction. That is DEFINATELY taking one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3762033;
    I'm not postive without rewatching but I don't think it was 'share the pie with the others' I think it was have your piece or let 4 others share a whole pie.
    I think so too. He could have his piece of pie OR give up his pie and have 4 others share a whole pie. He wouldn't have get any pie if he did this.

To the Point

I don't think there was really any need for Foa Foa to even worry about trying to get Galu to vote out John. I think they had already made the decision to do just that as they saw him as traitor. Now, I could be wrong about that as I was on the phone too much of the time during this show.

I loved how Nat was totally committed to that PB&J sandwich. There was something endearing about that. Crazy I know, but for some reason I thought that was cute.

Galu has seriously been owned by Foa Foa!

Oh yeah, boiling that chicken for 2 hours wouldn't really ruin it. I've done it. It would need to be watched and water be replinished, but it wouldn't ruin it.

I thought the snake story was from The Little Prince, but I guess not. It is a good realization for Jaison and Mick. I agree F2 (but isn't it F3?) needs to be just Foa if a Foa member expects to win. Russell will have burned himself out by then. F3 of Jaison, Mick and Natalie would be very satisfying to me. I had such hope for the GaluGuy alliance, but it was all puffy testosterone. (Not that I was really rooting for any of them, but I want alliances to work.) The Foa 4 are still here because they really made a point of sticking together.

Russell ought to be able to appease Shambo by pointing out that 2 of the 3 last votes were her call, although Jaison is right, she should have been told.

I don't see how we reach the final on 12/20 without a double elimination. There was supposed to be one, the day dreadlock Russell left the game.
    Last edited by Brooks; 12-04-2009 at 08:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread