+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3765870;
    Yeah, that was my biggest problem with Big Brother making a star out of that scumbucket Evel Dick. That said; besides those comments Russell made about women in the beginning, he's not that bad; although those comments were enough for me not to ever become a fan of his.
    Well, we can hope they just focus on his lying about Katrina, setting chickens free (or not), burning socks and pouring out water.... but I bet a lot of it will be him saying how dumb his competitors are, including that line about the dumb and dumber blondes... The dumbest of which is still there I note....

Quote Originally Posted by sjjmom;3765728;
    Funny, I was thinking along those same lines this morning. I think she even has some legal background as well? (correct me if I'm wrong about that WD)
    In the General Discussion thread WD does refer to having taken the bar see post #385 under Starting College or Going Back. and mentions that she has 3 degrees see post #377. A very accomplished person.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3771476;
    In the General Discussion thread WD does refer to having taken the bar see post #385 under Starting College or Going Back. and mentions that she has 3 degrees see post #377. A very accomplished person.
    That's interesting..I thought she said on the H1N1 thread that she was a clinical scientist studying cancer????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3771485;
    That's interesting..I thought she said on the H1N1 thread that she was a clinical scientist studying cancer????????????????
    Well I did find post #552 where she claims to have worked with cancer.

post #593

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3771756;
    "
    I used to do cancer diagnosis at the cellular level and will be happy to answer any additional questions you mightr have about the subject.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-18-2009 at 07:34 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread