+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

such a great episode. Could be my all time favorite episode ever... Russell is a complete troll, but damn! he's clever in this game. I've actually begun to like him, even though I'd probably hate him if I had to deal with him in real life...(his attitude to women being the first thing I'd slam down!)
    Glad to see Laura go, getting tired of Christian rants by contestants...This season has become anyone's game. I don't see Russell winning, he's bound to get bounced the first opportunity they get...but he's got to be the best 'player' the game has ever seen.
    Now...a quick question. Dave came into the game with the highest IQ of any contestant ever to play the game. Why is he so dim? I guess IQ doesn't translate to 'on your feet smarts'...

Russell is AWESOME!!!!

FORT Fogey

Truly awesome episode. So John flipped. I gave Monica credit for more smarts than she apparently has, thought she would be the one to flip. Good for John figuring out how to play for himself. The Galus even had to go to John to run the numbers for them. He had good reasons for them to write down Natalie's name.

Dave should be embarrassed watching this now. Russell just led him around by the nose, till he ditched him, and went back to where Dave was to begin with to retrieve the idol. I hope Russell filled up the hole and replaced the rock so anybody else who turns over that rock won't know the idol was there.

Glad Laura's gone.

I'm guessing Erik isn't going to vote for ANYONE from Galu for the $1mil.

Russell is ridiculously awesome, he's by far my favorite Survivor player ever.

a quick question. Dave came into the game with the highest IQ of any contestant ever to play the game. Why is he so dim? I guess IQ doesn't translate to 'on your feet smarts'...

Very old saying--there is book smarts and there's street smarts.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'm glad to see Laura go, and hopefully Russell is next. Even though I'm still watching the show, I am getting less and less interested in posting about it. Having Russell find *3* HII's now just makes it hard to believe that there was no producer involvement.

About the tie, I assume that if Laura or Natalie had had the HII, they would have been able to play it after the 2nd votes were cast. Now THAT would have been fun.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3753732;
    Did Russell challenge Dave to follow him because he realized that Dave was close to the idol? I think he may have but can't really be sure. I cannot believe the way this guy has run this show.
    Dave is supposed to be a fitness trainer.... doesn't make sense that Russell could lose him by going on a jog.

Quote Originally Posted by chicmommy;3753764;
    Dave is supposed to be a fitness trainer.... doesn't make sense that Russell could lose him by going on a jog.
    Dave running looked like a 4 pack a day smoker!

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3753762;
    I'm glad to see Laura go, and hopefully Russell is next. Even though I'm still watching the show, I am getting less and less interested in posting about it. Having Russell find *3* HII's now just makes it hard to believe that there was no producer involvement.
    Have you heard the clues they give? Sound extremely easy. They have to be by some kind of landmark, so there's not too many places it could be. Frankly I'm surprised it took someone this long to find one without any clues. I would be looking day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3753762;
    Having Russell find *3* HII's now just makes it hard to believe that there was no producer involvement.
    Helps if your the only one looking, plus they make it seem like he finds it in 5 minutes. If you notice he is shirtless looking, then with a shirt then back to shirtless--it was over a bit of time he was looking. Plus, he was looking in the morning while Galu slept, then they saw him later while talking ( they were not looking and if they hadn't seen him they wouldn't of gone looking) they finally began looking. Hard to feel sorry for people who got burned twice while making no or little effort to prevent it.

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread