+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/12 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/12 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3749439;
    Me too. Maybe because this is still the "Russell Show."

I counted Russell scenes until I got to 30 and then stopped.There were still 20+ minutes to go in the show.

During tribal council every third reaction shot was of Russell while other players got no reaction shots at all.

I think it's great how the producers keep giving Russell more chances by giving him yet ANOTHER Immunity Idol.

Can anyone else say--"the fix is in"?
    I have to say this cracked me up!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Russell & Shambo for F2!
    (highly unlikely, but interesting to contemplate...)

Should we dare to dream???!!! Russ and Shambo....what a great F2!!!!

FORT Fogey

It was great to see the winners of the luxury competition enjoying their prize.

For over 5 minutes--NO RH on our screens! They couldn't even do reaction shots of him. Of course right after that he got his own five minute segment.

Those water falls were gorgeous too.

Almost anything but that nasty sneering face is welcome on my tv screen.

BTW--how many times in other seasons has Jeff said--right after an Immunity Idol was played--"This is going back into play"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3749664;
    BTW--how many times in other seasons has Jeff said--right after an Immunity Idol was played--"This is going back into play"?
    It's happened, but usually the HII (and/or its clues) is off-site, like on Exile Island, so very limited access to it. I think he says it when it's appropriate to say it. Like last night. It may even be that he said it to give all the other dimwits a fighting chance at it.

I like the Russ/Shambo combo as well, at least for now. They definitely benefit each other.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Did you see all of the animosity and bitterness with the Galu tribe and their old tribemember they voted off last week? (can't remember his name) There must have been some really big things going on on that tribe to stir up such strong feelings. Of course, we will never know, because of the whole "Russell Show" thing. Also, getting the impression that Dave is quite the jerk!

If Russell finds the idol again, you know it will have to do with production helping him.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3749685;
    If Russell finds the idol again, you know it will have to do with production helping him.
    Actually I don't agree with this at all. Russell will look in all the obvious places and then the not so obvious. They will not have to help him and he may not even be the one to find it. Russell is, and has been, playing the game! That's all there is to it.

Silly people, my boy Russell already found it. On the way back from TC last night. In the dark. Greatest player ever. He didn't need anyone from production to tell him where it was. Heck, he's so good he probably told them where to hide it. HAHAHA! The next three days are just about sprints around camp to tire everyone else out so he wins immunity and doesn't need to play the idol. Let's just coronate him now!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3749501;
    Speaking of Laura, I honestly don't think she's that much of a bitch, as other FoRTers have felt (look at me again, having the unpopular opinion--whatta shocker! ). The only one that seems to hate her is Shambo (and Russell, but I think that Shambo just rubbed her opinion off on him and that he sees Laura as a major threat to his game). Shambo puts on this "woe-is-me" persona when really, I would be frustrated also if I lived with her. I would have been pissed off as hell if someone let go of a chicken. Laura did get in Shambo's face last week, but the same thing could be said about Shambo, as she got into Laura's face the same way.
    I'm with you 100% there CrossingGuard, I don't see all the negativity about Laura that others are seeing, I see someone that's playing hard and kicking butt in challenges. Russell finding that second idol definitely put him up a notch as far as gameplay but I have not forgotten the way he has spoken about women.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3749479;
    What fix? He's using his brain. Since when is the show supposed to punish someone for doing that?

And its not like he can just march back to camp and pick up a third Idol. NOW its a war. Him getting the Idol is far from assured.

Announcing publicly that it is back in play certainly gives him an advantage. How manyt iems are they going to let RH slide by?

And when are they going to show us what other contestants are doing to play the game?

If they only show us RH we have NO idea what the others are doing. Last night RH was in 30+ scenes--and that doesn't count all the reaction shots of him at TC or before TC.

If we only see him on our screens we have no idea what else might be going on.

I'd love to know--for example--how Brett is playing the game--and John--and Mick.

+ Reply to Thread