+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3747129;
    WD, I think your obsession with RH is taking you over, LOL.

200% agreement
    ITA! Maybe if time was spent actually watching the show and not keeping track of how many minutes they spend on one person per episode they just might find it interesting to watch. I thought last weeks episode was very entertaining. Nobody knew how TC was going to go and it kept us guessing on who was going home.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;3747727;
    ITA! Maybe if time was spent actually watching the show and not keeping track of how many minutes they spend on one person per episode they just might find it interesting to watch. I thought last weeks episode was very entertaining. Nobody knew how TC was going to go and it kept us guessing on who was going home.
    How could the number of RH scenes be counted without watching the show?

I was waiting hoping praying that someone else would finally be shown in some depth--in any depth--but found I had to "mute" RH 18 times--16 in the first half hour.

The RH show is long past being of any interest.

The producers who fell in love with this sexist narcissist mental dwarf are killing this show.

And yet, it's still on your TV...
    I `think we do "know", at least as edited, quite a bit about the other players, in particular Shambo, Laura, John--even dreadlocked Russell before he left, Ben, Ashley and Liz before they got voted off. It's always halfway through the season before the less vocal or 'colorful' players get much airtime.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3747866;
    I `think we do "know", at least as edited, quite a bit about the other players, in particular Shambo, Laura, John--even dreadlocked Russell before he left, Ben, Ashley and Liz before they got voted off. It's always halfway through the season before the less vocal or 'colorful' players get much airtime.
    agreed. the player who i think we know the least is definitely brett, followed closely by kelly, and i would listen to an argument that would switch the order of those two.

eric was introduced way back when he found the idol
    monica was introduced when elimination was between her and yasmin
    laura was introduced when she was sent over to foa foa
    dan has been a key player in several challenges, including the bocce ball challenge
    john was introduced as arguable the leader of the galuguys when they *would have* voted out monica over shambo. kelly and brett were introduced as side players in that voting decision

i dunno, i've known all of their names for quite some time. and yes, natalie proves friendly NOW, but to me she doesn't stand out much more than kelly herself. she hasn't been shown doing anything, people just keep pulling her along.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3747887;
    agreed. the player who i think we know the least is definitely brett, followed closely by kelly, and i would listen to an argument that would switch the order of those two.
    My vote is definitely Kelly.
    dan has been a key player in several challenges, including the bocce ball challenge
    A moment of panic (Dan?? Dan??) until I realized you meant Mr. Bro's before Ho's Dave, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3747898;
    A moment of panic (Dan?? Dan??) until I realized you meant Mr. Bro's before Ho's Dave, LOL.
    forgive me, i haven't had my coffee yet!! LOL i prefer to think of him as Rattail Dave
    _(Moo!)

I'm doing a Thursday Happy Dance. 7 days between episodes is too long. Can we petition for only 5? LOL

FORT Fogey

I think it's time they let us in on who John--Brett--Kelly are. Haven't got a clue at this point since they've all together hardly had five minutes of airtime in the entire season.

Maybe tonight.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3748891;
    I think it's time they let us in on who John--Brett--Kelly are. Haven't got a clue at this point since they've all together hardly had five minutes of airtime in the entire season.

Maybe tonight.....?
    John has gotten a decent amount of airtime--Kelly & Brett not so much
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Kelly hasn't had much airtime but I have seen a lot of John and Brett and I think they would make an awesome alliance. By which I mean something more secure than the original 4-way GaluGuy bond turned out to be.

edited: Brett is this season's eye candy for me, so I have cherished every moment, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread