+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

RE: Jeff and the HII. I'm not convinced that he didn't say it. Haven't we been told that tribal council lasts for hours, to take up 5 or 10 minutes of the show?

Former players have said TC can last 2 even 3 hours and Probst asks 30-40 questions. We just see the events and questions that got good responses.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3745549;
    As Jeff Probst said in his blog" tired of Russell?, Sorry he's the only one doing anything!" want to see less Russell bitch at John, Kelly, Brett--if they didn't sleep 23 hours and 45 minutes each day maybe there would be something else to see!!

As far as not knowing Galu--thats due to Foa Foa losing every challange, even if they had shown less Russell and more mick or Liz you STILL wouldn't of seen more Galu. If one tribe has all the fighting and TC plotting THATS where the camera will be.

And ratings are up, even if posters are down.
    Finally, someone who gets it! How can they show anything when nothing is being done by anyone else. I sure don't want to watch Galu doing yoga every episode.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;3746364;
    Finally, someone who gets it! How can they show anything when nothing is being done by anyone else. I sure don't want to watch Galu doing yoga every episode.
    Normally tribes enter the merge 5-5,6-4, ect... so see both tribes pre merge. If a tribe loses the first 3 or so challanges we get a tribe switch, thus seeing members of the other tribe mixed with the losers--we got neither this year ( besides I HATED tribe switch-it punishes the hard working sucessfull tribe)

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;3746364;

It's hard to believe that they're not talking to and relating to other contestants.

The other players are surely not just standing around mute while Russell runs off at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3746465;
    The other players are surely not just standing around mute while Russell runs off at the mouth.
    Do you mean the confessionals? Those are all in private. The other contestants didn't see any of them until they watched it with us on tv.

FORT Fogey

Brooks--hi. I mean that R isn't the ONLY contestant talking to other people and being involved in game play.

So they really ought to show us confessionsals--as well as other scenes--from some other contestants.

Some viewers are getting the mistaken impression that ONLY Russell is doing anything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3746465;
    One of the interviewees (Betsy or Mike) said he wasn't running his mouth off to them so they hadn't seen that side of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3746860;
    One of the interviewees (Betsy or Mike) said he wasn't running his mouth off to them so they hadn't seen that side of him.
    Everyone of the booted Foa Foa said they got along with Russell.

Richard Hatch Season 1

To the Point

I keep saying that people keep forgetting that we (the viewing public) make assumptions based on what we see. I've not seen Russell being a tool to anyone's face except those who have actually made it known that they've got his number. He'd be a fool to not want those folks gone. While I don't think he's a great guy, I do think he's played a good game. His tribe mates seem to like and trust him for the most part, and with what we know, that takes some doing on his part. What we see and assume, is obviously not what they are actually experiencing on a day to day, in your face way.

I like Russell, I think he is playing a great game he has the trust of all his former Foa, Foa tribe members, I really hope he wins ....I dislike all the members of the other tribe

+ Reply to Thread