+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

What I found most interesting about last night was that the whole plan to oust Laura was initially started by John. When he told Erik, the latter's immediate reaction was "no way."
    Yet John manged to escape the fray unscathed.
    I hope when Erik watches the tape, he will learn to be less arrogant, esp. at TC. That was his biggest downfall. As well as making demeaning remarks about others much too often.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Erik lost 17 pounds in 20 days
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Premium Member

I never got this question asked, why all of a sudden did they go from Laura (I know she got immunity but why not a Foa Foa member) to Erik to oust? Did someone either John or Shambo that Erik either had or might have the idol and they wanted it out of the game?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3744966;
    I never got this question asked, why all of a sudden did they go from Laura (I know she got immunity but why not a Foa Foa member) to Erik to oust? Did someone either John or Shambo that Erik either had or might have the idol and they wanted it out of the game?
    They were too busy giving us 16+ scenes with Russell to bother with the actual gameplay that led to Erik's ouster.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3744966;
    The 3 Foa Foa members that Erik was telling to vote out Monica took exception (especially Jaison) at the way he was talking to them and they put the plan in motion to vote him out.
    Last edited by Tigerusty; 11-06-2009 at 07:08 PM.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3744974;
    They were too busy giving us 16+ scenes with Russell to bother with the actual gameplay that led to Erik's ouster.
    Erik wanted Monica out, foa foa ratted on him, the girls joined forces with them to out erik--those of us not counting Russell sences caught that.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Premium Member

Thanks everyone, I missed that part. I am just glad Erik the arrogant turd is gone.

Oh Eric. Way too ignore your intuition. Russell had the right intention of playing the hidden immunity idol, and I thought Eric would play it too, after he said he was becoming uncomfortable. And plus, he knew the girls would try to take him down. So he DOESN'T play it? Boy that would have been PERFECT. Jaison out with only 2 votes? Not anymore.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3744977;
    Erik wanted Monica out, foa foa ratted on him, the girls joined forces with them to out erik--those of us not counting Russell sences caught that.
    Was it just the Galu gals that joined with Foa Foa, or some of the Galu guys too? They didn't count all the votes, I don't think. I just remember 7-Erik, 2-Jaison. I didn't watch the end credits where they usually show that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3745027;
    Was it just the Galu gals that joined with Foa Foa, or some of the Galu guys too? They didn't count all the votes, I don't think. I just remember 7-Erik, 2-Jaison. I didn't watch the end credits where they usually show that.
    It was 10-2, once the guys knew Erik was toast they abandoned him too.

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread