+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet over 50 Survivor contestants in Omaha

FORT Newbie

Meet over 50 Survivor contestants in Omaha

See link below. Survivors from all shows including the the Amazon will be in Omaha for a fundraiser. Four different charities will be helped by this two day event. The link below is to a list of current Survivors who will be attending, more will likely be confirmed as event approaches. See additional links at that site.

http://www.realitytvsuperstars.com/Page2.html

I see you are in Omaha. Are you going? That would be pretty cool.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hi It's, good to see you here

Thanks for letting us know about this.
    It makes it so much easier for me to stalk Ethan if I know where he's going to be

Good to see the Survivor's continue to use their names in support of charities.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Where else are they going? Or is it just to Omaha cuz that's a bit far for me to go! But I would LOVE to go! I was just talking about that the Survivors should go on some kind of tour. This is cool enough for me! I'd love to meet my fav contestants from each season.

FORT Newbie
    Cali,I may not be in town that weekend so I may miss the event. I did get to meet most of the cast of Survivor 4 when John brought them to Omaha last year.
    Fluff, good to see your still here. I've not been as faithful to the forum since Survivor 4 but I've been very faithful to watching the show. I think the Amazon addition is the best. It's been great fun watching the faces of those who had no idea they were going to be voted off. In Survivor 4 almost all of those voted off knew before they went to Tribal council. I've not had a chance to talk to John lately since he so busy organzing this next reunion. Fluff, in Survivor 4 John did tell me he was upset that they edited one thing out. When John told his alliance of four that he would never vote against them "UNTIL THE FINAL FOUR". He was pissed that was left out because he said he took a lot of crap about that. Had they made it to the final four John likely would have aligned with Gina.

Sometimes what the editors leave out is more important than what they leave in It's.

I'm glad you've stuck with the show though.
    S5 was about as grim a season as you're likely to see (I hope).

John took a lot of crap about a lot of things.
    I saw him posting at another site and he always managed to stay good humoured.
    Even those who hadn't liked him on the show developed a grudging respect for the way he conducted himself on their board
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    One thing people may not know about John is he's absolutely hillarious.

+ Reply to Thread