+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

My own feeling that Mick is one of several contestants who are playing under the radar--I hope we actually get to see these people playing their game--instead of more endless disgusting "Russell moments."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3740579;
    FYI some cut sences

Mick left Liz to watch his drying pants over the fire and she let them burn by accident

Galu almost didn't get their food reward on the sail boat because they all got seasick
    I was wondering about that...that NO one would get seasick! Seemed too good to be true. At least it didn't happen AFTER they'd taken in all those calories.

The food rewards have been a bit sadistic this season--the BBQ only won with a "local delicacy" challenge, and now this one on the sailing excursion.

That stew and bread looked yummy! I never thought about anyone getting seasick, though. And IIRC, nothing about that was shown.

I guess the next food reward will be held after a jaunt to a carnival, with the only winners being the ones who rode 25 spinning and rollycoaster-type rides and downed enough cotton candy and greasy food.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread