+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Just Shoot Colby"?

"Just Shoot Colby"?

From the Seattle Post Intelligencer:

Colby Donaldson alert! The "Survivor: Australian Outback" runner-up has his second acting job -- a guest spot on "Just Shoot Me" Oct. 29.

Good for him.

I like Colby and think he got totally shafted in S2.

His action of taking Tina to the final two alone, when he knew he would have beaten Keith, should have been enough to secure his victory.
    He seems to be taking his time to study the craft of acting.
    Hopefully this will be a successful career for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

His action of taking Tina to the final two alone, when he knew he would have beaten Keith, should have been enough to secure his victory.
    I cannot nod forcefully enough to back you up on this one, Fluff. I thought that the moment he made his decision. He was screwed.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    is action of taking Tina to the final two alone, when he knew he would have beaten Keith, should have been enough to secure his victory.
    OMG I could not agree more Fluff! I was so disappointed at the outcome I threw the pillow at the TV and yelled in disgust that I would never watch Survivor again. Um, so I got over that, but still am ticked to this day that Tina got the cash.

Good luck to Colby, he deserves a break.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I adore Colby. One of my favourite Survivor contestants ever.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    A couple of my favorite parts in S2

- the look on Jerri's face when she and Colby got back from their "honeymoon trip" and Colby had gifts for the others

- Colby dropping Jerri on her butt during one of the competitions

I preferred the other tribe...and was so bummed when Michael fell in the fire and the tide turned. Colby was the only person on that tribe that I liked and I was thrilled he made it to the finals. If only he would have taken Keith.... sigh
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hmmm, we should start a classic surivor moments thread.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Great idea Fluff. I'll go do it now.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

You know what they say about great minds, MissF...looks like you and I were on the same wavelength!

This was the only Survivor season that I watched in full from beg to end. And I thought Colby got robbed and deserved the mill - and I hate that Tina twat! I ended up seeing Tina and her husband at Meet the Designers or something show at Home & Garden. She bugs!
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast