+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Maybe this was already posted....but does anyone know who was hurt in the previews for next week........it looks pretty darn scary!

Why are all the challenges so intense this season?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3729479;
    Maybe this was already posted....but does anyone know who was hurt in the previews for next week........it looks pretty darn scary!
    In the Samoa season 19 spoiler thread.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3729124;
    I can't believe I'd ever be saying that I "miss Coach"--but compared to the boring Russell H I certainly do.

I agree--Coach was off the wall and we never knew what was coming next.

Russell isn't even a "bada%%"--though I am sure he thinks he is--he's just boringly narcissistic.
    Exactly! At least with Coach, you could find some humour in his craziness. He'd bug, but he'd entertain. Russell just bugs, and his constant need to tell us how evil he is just makes him boring. Some villain.

And I agree about the people on the other tribe I don't even know. There's the rocket scientist and then *gasp* suddenly there's this other young guy! My daughter who is 8 said "where'd that guy come from, Mom??"

Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3729555;
    Exactly! At least with Coach, you could find some humour in his craziness. He'd bug, but he'd entertain. Russell just bugs, and his constant need to tell us how evil he is just makes him boring. Some villain.
    Players just answer questions asked to them in those confessionals--the fact Russell keeps giving the same answers over and over is CBS fault--ASK HIM SOMETHING DIFFERERT!!!
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

OMG PawPaw I love your avatar!! LOL!! I thought Russell was a jerk for sending Shambo to 'spy' again on Foa Foa, she did help win that challenge. I hate the icky food challenges, I was gagging along with Dave and Ashlie!

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3729563;
    Players just answer questions asked to them in those confessionals--the fact Russell keeps giving the same answers over and over is CBS fault--ASK HIM SOMETHING DIFFERERT!!!
    Fair enough. Maybe it's just the editing, the 'story' they are telling this season, that is so boring. Did they hire new writers?? Or did they just gather really boring people this time around??

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3729438;
    I hate the look of Russel's beard...have you noticed that on the right side of his face/beard on his neck he has 3 circles in his beard...it drives me nuts~!!!! lol.
    YES YES YES!!! I noticed it several times - it was downright distracting!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3729563;

People who are not boringly narcissistic and wannabe manipulators could come up with many different answers for the same questions.

It's done all the time.

His same same same answers indicate he hasn't got much going on in that slab o' meat his calls his brain.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3728779;
    More Russell posing, Galu is pissed with Shambo for voting against the majority. Sounds like another fun night.
    Were they? I missed that. I assumed no one told Shambo that they'd changed the target...isn't that what she implied?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3729479;

Why are all the challenges so intense this season?
    In the spoilers thread there are even pictures. It does indeed look scary. An episode not to miss (ok, how bad is that....that seeing someone in such a state is something I want not to miss?). What is Survivor doing to me?

+ Reply to Thread