+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3728908;
    They didn't do the sending of a player last week when FoaFoa won. I doubt they were expecting to send a player this week.
    You're right....they didn't! I can admit, I'm just blinded by the fact that I dislike the guy. Horrible leader. Loved the way he was made to admit that he needed someone else to start the fire.

I always find it cruel that after they make them eat the gross food, their reward is food...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3728910;
    2 ways to look at this:

1] The damm camera people keep asking Russell the same questions over and over " who's running things"

2] Everyone elses confessionals are so damm boring that repeats of Russell are better.

It sure is hard to get past the fact that while some people actually admire Russell H for stirring things up--Yasmin got nothing but criticism and derision when SHE stirred things up.

Double standard anyone?

I don't think I even have to say the "S" word--do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill;3728998;
    I always find it cruel that after they make them eat the gross food, their reward is food...
    I find that cruel and odd too. Who could enjoy the good stuff after eating that disgusting slop? Plus it didnt help that they were having trouble starting a fire to cook the food!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3729066;
    It sure is hard to get past the fact that while some people actually admire Russell H for stirring things up--Yasmin got nothing but criticism and derision when SHE stirred things up.

Double standard anyone?
    Not for me. RH is actively playing the game. Yas wasn't playing at all, just being naturally annoying.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3729075;
    Not for me. RH is actively playing the game. Yas wasn't playing at all, just being naturally annoying.
    I totally agree with you. Also, besides actually getting in people faces one-on-one when he feels threatened, he must be playing these people smoothly or they wouldn't all be buying it. So far his tribe doesn't seem to be repulsed by him which would indicate that he's not as despicable around camp as he is in confessionals. Yasmin was just too much of a loud mouth and she didn't come across well at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3728884;
    Russell S should have let Shambo stay and sent someone else. He is a jerk and I hope their attitudes towards Sham comes back t bit them in the butt.
    It made sense that he sent Shambo. They don't like her, they think she will find the idol so they will know where it is, they don't want any other to bond with Foa Foa and they plan to boot her the next anyway. It all makes sense to me. This is a cut throat game.

I am a bit disappointed by this season. There isn't anyone I really really like and I'm a bit bored by Russell's constantly telling me how he's running the game. He's a boring villain, IMO. At least Coach had some surprises up his sleeve throughout the season. The rest of them are not memorable, and I don't care at this point who stays or who goes, or who wins. I really hope things pick up soon, or this is a dud season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3729101;
    I am a bit disappointed by this season. There isn't anyone I really really like and I'm a bit bored by Russell's constantly telling me how he's running the game. He's a boring villain, IMO. At least Coach had some surprises up his sleeve throughout the season. The rest of them are not memorable, and I don't care at this point who stays or who goes, or who wins. I really hope things pick up soon, or this is a dud season for me.
    Agreed. Apparently I find crazy to be more entertaining than mean, and Russell is just mean/tedious/bad actorish. And I still can't tell most people apart. When those two blond girls were sitting beside each other on the beach, the only way to distinguish them was the nose stud one of them (Ashley, I think) had.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3729101;
    I agree! We get it - Russell's the biggest villian ever.. Now can we please see someone else for a change? There are people on the other team that I have never heard speak yet. Someone came across the screen last night and I was like "who is that guy?" It's just so ridiculous! I mean, if Russell was saying something new, or doing something outrageous, fine, show him, but he's doing the exact same thing over and over again: threatening people to their faces and telling the camera how stupid everyone is and that he's in control. Enough already!

+ Reply to Thread