+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recap - "Much a DUDE about nothing".

rusticspiral
    The challenge is on the beach, Steph immediately lies down and goes to sleep.
    I laughed for 5 minutes about that quote!!

Great job!!

Rusticspiral, and Welcome to the FORT!
    Fluff's recaps will get you ing everytime! I always look forward to reading them.

Great recap!!!Now i can go to work and laugh all day to myself.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys

Welcome to the FORT Rustic
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Dammit, they could have won this game if it weren’t for those pesky rules. Robb, I feel your pain……dude.
    Thankfully Robb didn’t really want the Red berets to come calling at the Sook Jai camp anyway – unless they bought “a big turkey” with them.
    I have this image in my head of the puzzled look on Robb's face if they'd actually brought a turkey. "Dude, why doesn't it say 'Butterball' on it? And what's with all these feathers & stuff?" Either that, or if they did actually bring a Butterball, Robb and Jed would have lost the net bag it came in.

I've really enjoyed reading your posts Fluff!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wayner!

Welcome to this Fort!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Thanks Wayner and welcome to the site.

We have a deep affection for programmers here you know
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wonderful job, Fluff, as always! I started chuckling uncontrollably a paragraph or two into the piece, and I couldn't stop the whole rest of the way. Many of my favorite quotes have already been cited, but dammit, I'm going to post the ones that really got me, anyway!

Robb wonders where the fish he eats everyday comes from.
    My guess? The local sorority house.
    This one got me kick-started, and I couldn't stop laughing after that.

He sees nothing wrong with a little bump and grind and was at it like R Kelly at a Girl Scout rally.
    Absolutely priceless!

Ways in which you can do Ghandia
    Not only is this hilarious in its own right, but it also makes me chuckle to think about a book being published on the subject AND that you have to get to Chapter 5 for the really important stuff.

This isn’t just a loss, this is a freakin’ loss.
    I love it when you build on previous jokes from other recaps! I remember you talking about this before.

Robb nods, he respects that. Ted is talking his language.
    So perfect.

So important in fact that when it comes Jed’s turn to watch the fishing net he decides the best way to do it is 300 feet away in the middle of thick bushes, facing in the opposite direction, with his eyes shut – snoring.
    Goodbye net.
    I can't stop quoting now. It's completely compulsive at this point. I'll rein it in, I guess. But know that I loved the part about the moment of silence, "Cool Hand Job", and Stephanie sleeping during the challenge, too.

Great work!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

And, hey, Wayner, welcome aboard! I liked your comment about Jed and Robb losing the net bag.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Not only is this hilarious in its own right, but it also makes me chuckle to think about a book being published on the subject AND that you have to get to Chapter 5 for the really important stuff.
    Well, the first four chapters list the many and varied reasons why every man would want to do Ghandia.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast