Poll: Who will be the final winner?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If the Final Two spoilers are true - who do you think will win?

Leo
    Premium Member

If the Final Two spoilers are true - who do you think will win?

Okay, let's assume the final two spoilers that put Matt and Jenna as the final two are accurate - who's going to win?

I want Matt to win, but my gut is giving me that evil feeling that Jenna is going to emerge as winner. Mainly because that would be the contrarian view, and frankly, that's the way things have been all season. What was least expected has turned out to be what did happen. I could cite a few examples of that.

FORT Fogey

My prediction without the Magic 8 ball

Let me preface this post by saying that during Survivor Marquesas, someone came into the CBS chatroom and said that he knew who the Final Two were going to be and proceeded to blurt out the names. One of them was Sean and I can't recall the other one.

Since neither one of them made it, I have not placed much credence in what the rumor mill spawns.

However, now that we are nearing the end, this particular twosome could end up being in the final and so we have to do some simple math. My head tells me that Christy, Butch, Deena and most likely Dave would vote for Matt with a possible swing vote by Rob because he is so unpredictable. If my logic is correct then Matt will be the Sole Survivor. OH PLEASE LET IT BE SO!

Heidi: Jenna, duh!
    Butch: Matt
    Rob: ?
    Dave: Matt
    Deena: Matt
    Christy: Matt
    Alex: Jenna
    Last edited by CaliGirl; 05-04-2003 at 12:03 PM.

In think Matt will win.
    I would say Heidi and Alex will definitely vote Jenna, that seems very obvious.
    Butch and Christy would vote Matt imo.
    Deena, I'm not sure about. I think she would most likely vote Matt, but she does love that whole "chick thing".
    Rob, I would hope would vote for Matt, but you just never know with him.
    Dave is another who I find it hard to fathom.
    Matt went agaisnt the agreement to vote off the females post merge, so that might factor inot Dave's decision.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Unfortunately, I think Deena is like Roger - she will never vote for a member of the opposite sex. But I can't see any reason why Rob would be likely to vote for Jenna.

JR.
    I don't know, Deena didn't seem to really like Jenna mainly because of her attitude. She aligned strategically, I think she'd vote for Matt based on work ethic.

It may all be wishful thinking, but at this point, I'm hooked on this spoiler. If it happens, I think Matt will win. It would be very poetic to have Rob in the swing position one final time. I think he'd vote for the person who stabbed him in the back, which would be Matt, according to my theory. If everything plays out the way it looks in my mind, this will be the most satisfying Survivor series ever. Hell, it's already terrific. As long as Heidi and Jenna don't win, I'll be content.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think Rob would vote for whoever played the best game. He hasn't witnessed Matt scheming. Jenna has on several occasions been conniving. To Rob, Matt has seemingly been under his tutelage, not a schemer in his own right. Rob would vote for Jenna.

Dave, I think, would vote for the most honorable person. Of Matt and Jenna, I'm not sure whose actions he'd be the most privy to. If he considered Matt to be a man of honor and whatnot, he'd vote for him. If Dave buys into Jenna's pleas to attend to her mother, he might vote for her. She would be honorable for putting the money toward a loved one, and Dave would be honorable for aiding her.

Deena doesn't appear to harbor hard feelings toward anyone. I think she would vote for Jenna, given her ties to Jenna in the past. I don't think Deena minds bitchiness in other people, as long as they don't lord over her.

Yikes! Those are some good points, Shayla. Unfortunately for Matt-boosters!

I guess Matt has to make it crystal clear he was playing the game when he stabs Rob in the back.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I hope that Matt wins but there is a very good possiblity that Jenna could win if these two are in the Final.

It's a given that Alex and Heidi will vote for Jenna. Friends til the end. :rolleyes

I'm thinking Deena is leaning more towards voting for Jenna, because they did seem get along in camp. I also believe that Deena would rather vote for a woman than a man.

Butch will most likely vote for Matt since if it wasn't for him, Butch wouldn't have gotten this far.

Dave will most probably vote for Matt because of Matt's hardworking ethics.

Christy will, without a doubt, vote for Matt since she said she won't vote for her evil stepsisters.

Rob's vote could go either way. He'll appreciate that Matt's subtle game playing techniques, but he might also be peeved that "his" student turned on him. He might just decide to give his vote to Jenna to teach Matt a lesson, and so he can be friends with Jenna and the cool kids on the outside world.

I think Matt will win.

Unless there is still the famous guy-girl winning order thats been going since survivor first started.
    I think most of the votes will go to him, since he really didnt piss anyone off yet.

Butch- Matt (unless Jenna can somehow change his mind in the next week of the show.)

Christy- Matt ("evil stepsisters arent going to get my vote!")

Rob- ? ( Rob is going to be my only Mystery vote, Im not sure what way the boy could go. I just cant call it. He might vote for Matt because he thinks he's a better player then Jenna, or he could go Jenna's way because he still wants her or something?? : )

Deena- Jenna ( that could be a toss up, but Im going to say she'll vote for Jenna because of that whole Girls Rule! thing. Unless Jenna says something Deena doesnt like when the july gets to ask questions.)

Dave- Matt ( Only because he knew Matt pre-merger.)

Alex- Jenna ( Voted against Matt before. Whats going to stop him now, in with twigs and Sticks.)

Heidi- Jenna ( well thats a given, twigs and Sticks forever! *blah*.)

I think Rob might just be the Tie Breaker here...We'll have to wait and see but I hope Matt does win.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast