View Poll Results: Who will be the final winner?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt

43 87.76%
  • Jenna

6 12.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If the Final Two spoilers are true - who do you think will win?

Originally posted by amna
    I want Matt to win...Watching Jenna win would be just like watching Flo win TAR3.
    Yep, that was bad enough, this would be even worse for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Everyone has given such great reasoning for their thoughts on who would vote for whom.

I hope it is not as close as some are predicting. I don't want Jenna to get any votes, and I want them all read

Yes, I do realize that Heidi would vote Jenna no matter what.

The poll asks who I think will win... I voted for who I want to win.... MATT. I do think he will, but the arguments above are so interesting
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think they'd all pick Matt to win
    except Heidi and Rob.

probably wishful thinking. I don't believe spoilers anymore so
    who knows.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Spoilers are completely out of hand nowadays.
    When MB can't even keep the cast secret until the date and time they are to be "officially" revealed then I think there is clearly a problem.

I would hate to think Rob would vote for Jenna.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    I would hate to think Rob would vote for Jenna.
    It would be especially disappointing coming from him, someone who knows as much about the game as he does. Jenna, IMHO, has not played a good game so far.

The key, though, is that something has to happen to cause Rob to view Matt as an actual player and not just his pawn. That could be the final speech-making part of the show. Matt's intelligence level is so much higher than Jenna's that he could turn the final voting into a rout just by comporting himself properly in front of the jury. If he plays it the way I think he can, all the "on the fence" votes will go his way. That's my hope, anyway.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    The key, though, is that something has to happen to cause Rob to view Matt as an actual player and not just his pawn. That could be the final speech-making part of the show. Matt's intelligence level is so much higher than Jenna's that he could turn the final voting into a rout just by comporting himself properly in front of the jury. If he plays it the way I think he can, all the "on the fence" votes will go his way. That's my hope, anyway.
    ohpleaseberightohpleaseberight ohpleaseberight
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie
    Everyone here seems so sure that Butch will vote for Matt. I hope he would but no one knows how Butch will react this week now that Matt has broken what Butch himself called "a very tight alliance". Butch might just find that broken promise unforgivable. You know how much he thinks about his students back home.

I agree that Matt's intelligence will take him far in front of the jury. I can see Jenna now: "I think...like...I played...like...the game really good and...like...I can't help it if people..like...don't like me because I'm....like...cute and a model"

Butch, as a principal, likely has seen many Heidi and Jenna's in his lifetime.

I would think he would be disappointed that Matt didn't confide in him, but maybe there just wasn't time. As long as his explanation is reasonable, and I believe it is, Butch will forgive.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    MissF - I'll be very curious if MB shows the initial convo between Butch and Matt as Matt explains that the "spit shake alliance" was BS once Rob told him to do something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast