View Poll Results: Who will be the final winner?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt

43 87.76%
  • Jenna

6 12.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If the Final Two spoilers are true - who do you think will win?

I think Rob's vote is very difficult to call.
    I can honestly see him voting either way.
    Seeing as he is such a student of the game I would really hope he makes a n educated decision though.
    I would hope everyone does, but there are obviously some people who will just vote for whoever they like best e.g.Heidi and Alex.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This one is really hard to call! I'm hoping for the first back-to-back male winner in Survivor history. But it would be a very close vote either way.

I think Matt has a lock on Butch and Christy.

I think Jenna definitely has Heidi and Alex.

That leaves Dave, who I think is more likely to vote for a man.

And Deena, who will most likely vote for a woman.

And then Rob, the tie breaking vote like always...will he choose Jenna in a last ditch attempt for the threesome with her and Heidi? Will he choose Matt for outplaying him? I think a lot of it will depend on that final speech, and whether Matt puts aside his meek persona and reveals his superhuman powers or not. AND, if Matt threatens Rob's life. That could work.

"Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I am so scared it will be another female in M/F/M/F/M tradition.

UGH.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I really hope not.
    I wouldn't want either of the remaining females to win.
    "That's Numberwang!"

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I suppose it's wishful thinking on my part, but if the spoiler is true I want Matt to win just because I can't stand Jenna another minute!! It would be as bad as Flo getting the money on TAR.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Still hoping for Butch

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think Dave is the swing vote here.

Yeah, Jenna stabbed Deena in the back, but Deena probably thought it was just skill on Jenna's part and would not take it personally. Plus her Girls Rule attitude....

So, Deena = Jenna.

Alex = duh, Jenna - Matt's not cool enough for him.

Christy = Matt (anyone but Heidi or Jenna)

Butch = Matt (only person that seemed to take any time to talk to Butch)

Rob = Jenna, thinking with the wrong head again

Heidi = Jenna, the other half of her brain

Dave, in his exit interviews talked about Heidi and Jenna being good friends to him and what not. I think he'd be dumb enough to vote for Jenna. Throw in her mother's cancer, and I think Dave would be sold on Jenna.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

FORT Regular
    As much as it would be nice to have a female win this, IMO, Jenna is the poorest sg of a female. She's a disgrace...

I want Matt to win, simply coz he's an enigma.

I want Matt to win...Watching Jenna win would be just like watching Flo win TAR3.

kaj

I think...

Between the 2, I think I would like Matt to win.

As for the jury:

Christy- MATT. I don't see her actually b*tching on Jenna during her jury speech, but I see her voting AGAINST her.

Butch- MATT. Whatever happens he'll vote for Matt. He might 'respect' the fact that Jenna at 21 is a player and determined to win, but NO WAY is he handing out the million to a brat. Him being a principal and all, he's seen many brats in his day, and giving brats what they want is not the thing to keep them in line.

Dave- MATT. Much as he admired Jenna's a**, I don't think he'd vote for her just for a beautiful a** alone. Matt might have screwed the men's alliance with a help from Rob and Alex, but he would appreciate a player who was also conned (by Robasu). Million-dollar vote goes to Matteo.

Heidi- JENNA. Unless Jenna screws her BIG time, she'll never write Matt's name down for the winner. Beside, Jenna's her bestest, best friend ever.

Alex- JENNA. I will be surprised if his vote goes to Matt. He's got this weird respect for the Barbie Dolls in his alliance that never for a minute, not even for a nano-second would he consider not putting Jenna's name down for the million.

Deena- JENNA. Based on what she know, and what she saw in the voting order, (Her, Alex, Christy- then the others, Butch, Heidi, and Rob: in any particular order) might influence her vote (plus maybe the BS she got in the jury speech). She might decide for herself that Jenna might have just slipped through the alliance so she's a great player that way.

Rob-
    Might be JENNA: because he might be thinking with a different head.
    Might be MATT: because he's bitter that the girl he thinks he can beat in the final 2, ended up beating him earlier, before he even got to the final 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast