Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Show Thread

To the Point

Re: 10/01 Show Thread

Delusional

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3718482;
    Here is a link to a Ben interview: Survivor: Samoa’s Ben Browning: ‘I Hope Russell Wins!’ - PEOPLE TV Watch

I like this interview, especially where he says he turned the tables on Jaison logic at tribal council and that Jaison is the real racist. That comment and the nibbles he is getting for perphaps being a judge on Top Mixologist are quite funny. He also says he killed a chicken with his bare hands and he made a fake immunity idol and he and Russell put in the same place that Russell found his immunity idol.
    Is the guy a pathological liar or something? Shambo looked in the tree where the immunity idol should have been and found nothing. Also, considering the attention they gave to his skewered lizards, I can't imagine Survivor would have resisted the opportunity to show Ben throttling a chicken, if it had actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by sjjmom;3718761;
    Is the guy a pathological liar or something? Shambo looked in the tree where the immunity idol should have been and found nothing. Also, considering the attention they gave to his skewered lizards, I can't imagine Survivor would have resisted the opportunity to show Ben throttling a chicken, if it had actually happened.
    That's my take, because the cameras also would have shown placement of the fake idol. (Perhaps it does happen, but not prior to Ben being evicted.) And what chicken? I thought chickens were in the future.

Also at that same site they had a phone interview (with Ben) with that EW writer something Dalton and Eliza the bug eyed from a previous Survivor. Ben is even wilder when you are talking to him. I think he thinks he is funny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

He should probably seek help.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3718482;
    Ugh, he's so ridiculous. Jaison called him out correctly as a bully. A dumb one at that.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think RH sees Shambo looking in the HII tree, figures out there were clues about it, and decides to hide a fake idol for the next visitor. Which would be after Ben has left.

Ben has a lot of time in Loser Lodge to find out from the next bootees what is generally going on, and then to embellish is stories with some of those details.

Quote Originally Posted by sjjmom;3718761;
    well, we should learn the truth this week. if russell does make and place a fake hidden immunity idol, just look to see if it has the wings ben claims to have added from his throttled chicken. if the fake idol involves wings, it's possible ben was telling the truth but was edited out somehow. it would be doubly stupid of ben to claim something that would be proven false by visual evidence

though, i've no idea where/how he would have gotten his hands on a chicken
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3719853;
    though, i've no idea where/how he would have gotten his hands on a chicken
    Previous seasons survivors have caught wild pigs or chickens before.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

But they didn't show it.

+ Reply to Thread