+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3710873;
    We're an exclusive club, but not feeling miserable like all the others...

Oh, he's a vile horrible troll, we gotta admit that. But stupid people are stupid people and there's a perverse joy in seeing these sheep taken down so easily.

Lets see if this catches up to him next episode. At this point? I actually hope NOT.

He may say or do something eventually which over-rides the entertainment value of seeing him take these morons apart, but I'll deal with that when it happens. For the mean time? Its a good ride. I mean I can't get that offended at him sneering at people as worthless as what seems to have been cast other than him. Or at him being a gloaty McGloatpants and ranting about "ruling the game". I mean its no skin off my knee if he gloats--if he's caught eventually there will be entertainment in his being brought down, and if he's NOT caught then... well... he'd deserve the gloating.
    Once again, I agree with you 100%. And I haven't seen him making any stupid or arrogant comments to anyone other than the camera, unlike some wannabe game controllers we've seen in the past (Coach, Lex, etc.)
    I'm actually enjoying the mean little gleam in his eye--and pawpaw, I love your AV!
    Wind Dancer, he did admit that marisa was a smart and strong woman, so she had to go. Unfortunately, his other comments about the women on his team don't bother me, as i also think they are a bunch of stupid girls, except for Betsy, who did make a dumb mistake, telling Russell she didn't trust him. In this game, a player should never admit such a thing!
    Last edited by queenb; 09-25-2009 at 05:57 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

This is the first time in Survivor history that a team has their biggest ally on the opposing side! Russel is doing more for Foa Foa than they realize. He is singlehandedly taking down his own team, one by one. He has created such discord that the likelyhood of them winning a challenge diminishes each day that passes! This is fascinating to watch. He very well may go down in Survivor History as the guy who made the most stupid move.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3710873;
    We're an exclusive club, but not feeling miserable like all the others...

Oh, he's a vile horrible troll, we gotta admit that. But stupid people are stupid people and there's a perverse joy in seeing these sheep taken down so easily.

Lets see if this catches up to him next episode. At this point? I actually hope NOT.

He may say or do something eventually which over-rides the entertainment value of seeing him take these morons apart, but I'll deal with that when it happens. For the mean time? Its a good ride. I mean I can't get that offended at him sneering at people as worthless as what seems to have been cast other than him. Or at him being a gloaty McGloatpants and ranting about "ruling the game". I mean its no skin off my knee if he gloats--if he's caught eventually there will be entertainment in his being brought down, and if he's NOT caught then... well... he'd deserve the gloating.
    ITA.....though he did lose me somewhat after telling Jaison about finding the HI. That was stupid, IMO.

Ben??? Blech! He's an outright idiot, but I loved his convo with Yasmine. She's an even bigger idiot than Ben.
    Too bad there's no Exile island....those two would have been a hoot to watch on there together.

Although it's interesting to watch Russell bring his team to ruin, I am disappointed that they are focusing so much on him and the Foa Foa tribe. I don't know the other tribe at all because they rarely show them except in challenges. Well, except for Yasmin who is a hot mess like Ben. It was suggested on another board that maybe Russell is a mole. He did seem to know exactly where the HII was. I don't think so myself but it is an interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3710964;
    Although it's interesting to watch Russell bring his team to ruin, I am disappointed that they are focusing so much on him and the Foa Foa tribe. I don't know the other tribe at all because they rarely show them except in challenges. Well, except for Yasmin who is a hot mess like Ben. It was suggested on another board that maybe Russell is a mole. He did seem to know exactly where the HII was. I don't think so myself but it is an interesting concept.
    i agree with this. i wish we knew more about them. during the challenge i was actually thinking "who's the balding guy with the rat tail?" because i had completely forgotten about dave.

i also observed that when galu had to sit a woman out of the tribe, russell s. tapped what's-her-name on the shoulder and she spoke up. it was an unquestioned leadership move, no conference necessary, though perhaps they had discussed it beforehand knowing it was likely. still though, they seem to still respect the role they elected him for.

and, i too love watching russell h. i wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, but on my tv, i love it.
    _(Moo!)

I cannot beleive that those idiots all voted out Betsy. Certainly she wasnt perfect--but she was not as annoying and mean as Ben! I hope he keeps them up for many a night with the chopping......

They are no longer Foa Foa--I've renamed them Foola Foola tribe.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

Just wait until Ben starts his midnight chopping again. I wouldn't be surprised to see him with that machete in his neck.

"Murder On the Reality Show" would be a good name for what might happen to him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I soooo hope that the two different tribes have two different immunity idols at each other's camps. It would be priceless to see Little Beelzebub's little goat face when he got called out by Jeff!!!

I'm sure that's too much to hope for, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3711088;
    I soooo hope that the two different tribes have two different immunity idols at each other's camps. It would be priceless to see Little Beelzebub's little goat face when he got called out by Jeff!!!

I'm sure that's too much to hope for, though.
    What happens if he holds the immunity idol he found until the merge? Then there are no "different tribes". I wonder if he'd be able to use it then.....

+ Reply to Thread