+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by law638;3711411;
    I have a question, in the past when someone was medically removed from a losing team, there was no eviction at tribal?
    It happen 3 times during Micronesia when James (episode 12 Alexis vo), Jonathan (episode 6 Chet vo) were removed medically and Kathy (episode 7 Tracy vo) quit.

It caused them to go to a final 2 instead of a final 3 from what I read.
    Last edited by MadNei; 09-26-2009 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3711506;
    Anyone else think Ben was incredibly stupid at Tribal Council. Even by some miracle he got to the final two or three I would never vote for him. He is pissing off people right and left.

What is wrong with Yasmin? That women has no game play or strategy.
    We could get back to the semantics of ignorance v. stupidity. I think both of them are ignorant *and* stupid. Ben's underlying problem is arrogance (he is incapable of believing any of this will backfire on him).

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3711563;
    Yeap, he was scheduled to be on Survivor: Tocantins' but was pulled right before it started due to medical reasons. Since then he lost 50lbs and had jaw surgery to fix his sleep apnea.

Oh, according to Mike in one of his interviews the medic on Samoa pulled him after 40 minutes but he was find at the 60 minute mark, simply dehydrated. I question that 40 minute mark as I could have sworn the medic said they had waited an hour and Jeff Probst also said the same in his EW blog.
    Said he has lost 20 more pounds since leaving the island.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3711603;
    Said he has lost 20 more pounds since leaving the island.
    Well, that's good news. At the challenge I kept thinking he looked like a heart attack waiting to happen with all the extra belly fat he was carrying. Good to know he's getting healthier.

I thought Yasmin was incredibly dumb to shoot off her mouth the minute she entered the other tribe's camp, with her holier-than-thou offer to give them advice so it was more of an 'even fight' - As much as it gives me the heebie-jeebies to agree with Russell (shudder) I would be supremely irritated with her for that. She apparently has no game plan whatsoever. Has she watched this show? If she made it to merge then these are the people you want voting for you if you make it to the end. :nono

Ben is a jerk.

FORT Fanatic

I have a question---when someone finds the immun idol---it's his and can't be taken from him (if it's KNOWN to be his, in his knapsack, etc). Russel dug a shallow hole and hid it. Say a player is either looking for it or accidentally uncovers it...WHOSE IS IT?? Is production going to interfere and tell the finder he can't take it as his own?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

On the show the medic said the 40 min. mark. I recall as I'd never heard the term before...

NYCJUDE---I would love it if someone else found it and took it, but they'd have to pretty much literally stumble over it....

Not a good sign, the premirie was lowest rated show ever ( not counting recap shows) and now episode 2 actually lost its time slot for first time in 5 years.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Huge late reply but posting my thoughts like I sometimes do anyways.

Foa Foa is a joke of a team. Russell is an idiot - he's sabotaging his group and voted off his own alliance. You don't just vote off an ally because they get suspicious. You only do that if you're paranoid, which apparantly he is. What if they merge with the other team having lost NONE? It could happen. Surprising that he found the idol though. And most irrational tribal ever, can't believe Ben is still there. Like I said though - Russell is there to gimp his team. And the host said "6 days in, 3 members down, something has got to be not right."

Jasmine is on crack. That is how you NOT play the game. She was in the PERFECT situation - first person to travel to another tribe, chance for first impression, chance to observe and make notes about other team, power in wielding this information over others, and chance to form an alliance with somebody of the opposite team (forget that's it's found, they didn't know that). But what does she do? Tries to act all Coachy while insulting them and getting into an argument with Ben. I'm not even sure what her point is. And back at camp she said that "who invented loving the outdoors?" quote which you don't say if you want to stay in the game! It's an outdoors game and that makes her look like she can't deal. If she and Russell are still around at the merge, he's gonna go full blast to axe her, and I think Foa Foa would be totally behind him.

Shambo - OMG, way to orchestrate yourself from the group. If age difference and funky name wasn't enough, now you BREAK and LOSE the stuff they won from the challenge, stuff they need to eat!? If I was on Galu, I would have her head at tribal council.

Ben is an idiot and that tribe deserves all that Russell and Ben have to dish out for keeping him around. Yasmine is an idiot as well for shooting off her mouth, and her team leader is not much smarter for sending her over there. Sure, they wanted to get rid of her for a while but honestly, you want to send someone that can gather info for you, that may not be such a blabbermouth that they tell team secrets, that is smart enough to grasp what it means to sit in at tribal but hopefully not smart enough to make their own alliances on the other side of the island. She certainly fit the last part but nothing else. What will she be able to tell them? Nothing more than the fact that Ben is a douche. That bit of info they clearly already know.

Yasmin isn't someone you send for intel. Far more likely they wanted to irritate the other tribe as much as possible, LOL. Besides, there is a trust issue with intel. How do you know the person you sent is being honest with you individually or the tribe as a whole? I don't recall they had much time to discuss among themselves. Maybe the next ambassador will be different.

+ Reply to Thread