+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 19 Interview Questions

Survivor 19 Interview Questions

I'm starting a new thread only because we are hoping to let people know that we are soliciting questions for this season. We need any questions by Friday at 2 pm Eastern as the interview we participate in happens at 3 pm Eastern.

Thank you in advance for your input.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Re: Survivor 19 Interview Questions

Anyone have any questions for Ben?

After watching the show, can he understand that his comments were racist? Why did he trust Russell?

I feel the most unforgivable thing he did on the show was keeping everyone awake that night he decided to take out his aggressions on the local flora. So I'd like to know who, if anyone, stood up to him about it and what was his reaction?

Did he really believe he was the only person on the tribe capable of starting fire? If he didn't believe it but was just messing with people's heads, were there other things like that that he did?

Did he figure out he was wrong about Ashley? Perhaps he knew it at the time but it was a convenient excuse to target someone else?

I'm curious whether he made amends with any of these folks after being voted off, but I think that is something he can't tell us yet.

[What I really want to know is if he was born an asshat or if someone dropped him on his head as a kid...]

Brooks on what you really want to ask him. You are right that I can't ask if he made amends with anyone except for the people who were kicked off before him. I do have to say that his being eliminated this week makes Betsy and Mike's answers about him make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I can't ask if he made amends with anyone except for the people who were kicked off before him.
    I'm putting the amends Q in as a potential question for later, because it may be more appropriate for the folks he ticked off so much. I'm wondering what level of animosity to expect at the Reunion show. Usually everyone has made up by then, but I think this season we have opportunity for some real hostilities - either from time on the island and/or at the pre-jury camp if they are all kept together, or based on what they saw on tv.

I'd like to know if he had any game-plan or strategy at all, other than trying to convince people they needed to keep him around for all the he-man stuff like fire-starting? Was he aware before Tribal Council just how upset with him Jaison was? (It certainly seemed that he should have, we were shown at least one conversation between them.)
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Regular

For anyone you interview (and I'll probably post this again), I'd like to know more about what happens behind the scenes. Are participants ever coached to say or do anything, even in a general way (“Go pick a fight with somebody . . . Wouldn't it be cute if you threw everybody's socks in the fire . . . .”)? Obviously producers make a lot of choices when they edit a week of film to 44 minutes of air time, but do they actually CAUSE anything to happen among the contestants? Also, what are people allowed to bring with them? I'm always astonished that in these tropical climates, where sunburn is a serious worry for ordinary tourists, the women seem to spend most of their time in swim suits and the men are usually shirtless. How much clothing can you bring? Are you told what to wear/not wear when you're on camera? And when you're eliminated, I understand you spend the duration of the 39 days at the production company's camp. How do the rejectees get along with each other? Are you kept in isolation, or can you interact with the producers and crews? What can you tell us about your time AFTER you were voted out?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For the next interviewee...pawpaw came across the following...is it true?

Interesting editing note: Ben says Probst speech on roughhousing and throwing someone out of the challange came AFTER Ben was kicked out, not as a warning before. So we are not always shown stuff in order it seems

That is, did Ben get a warning ahead of time or not? Thanks!

I can ask Yasmin that. Ben did say something in the interview we participated in like he thought the warning came after. I didn't go back and watch the footage to see if you could tell who was still in it when the warning came. We're still working on getting that interview up. Any other questions for Yasmin?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast