+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 9/17 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

He can't even contain his smug satisfaction.

In a way that makes him even worse, but it also makes the OTHERS as stupid as he's saying if they DON'T observe his reaction and put it in its proper context.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well IMO she deserved to be gone. However, I hope everyone starts playing the game and are on to him, otherwise what's the point ? There has to be some competition and out smarting from the others.

Okay, call me on being bummed at Marissa being gone.

Hmm, Betsy calling out and voting for Ashley came out of left field. Methinks her strategy is giving Russel enough time and rope to hang his putrid self, and I really hope that's what she's doing, and that it works. Seriously, normally I don't wish people ill will, but that guy needs to get hit by a car. I don't think I've ever loathed and despised a Survivor player so much this early in the season.

I think that because Baldy is rich and doesn't care about the money, he can release that anxiety and just go for the game. If he is voted off the fun stops but he loses nothing, if he wins then he had fun and got paid in the process. That's not necessarily a bad kind of player to have in the game because he could be entertaining. But this guy is already exhibiting signs that he's probably an ego driven jerk and not just playing one on TV.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3705115;
    Okay, call me on being bummed at Marissa being gone.

Hmm, Betsy calling out and voting for Ashley came out of left field. Methinks her strategy is giving Russel enough time and rope to hang his putrid self, and I really hope that's what she's doing, and that it works. Seriously, normally I don't wish people ill will, but that guy needs to get hit by a car. I don't think I've ever loathed and despised a Survivor player so much this early in the season.
    LOL, maybe a coconut, but a car?? Its ok Rembrant, I think we are stuck with him for awhile.

Oh OH...someone's going to pay next week for something!

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3705096;
    3) Do these people NOT see the show? I just do not understand why people don't come dressed for the occasion. Are they surprised at work and told "you're going to the island NOW" or something so they can't plan ahead? I'd go in there with hiking sneakers, extra socks in my pockets, bicycle shorts under walking shorts, a sports bra under a tank top under a t-shirt. AT LEAST.
    They take the cast photo's and are told to dress for it then the game starts--you see most guys "cheating" now by wearing sports coats instead of suits, ect... Can't wear clothes under clothes.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3705105;
    What is it with CBS and pig-headed bald guys named Russell this summer?

I'm hoping for a surprise Russell eviction, but the old guy is shooting his mouth off so he's probably gone.

Why even cast someone like Russell who doesn't need the money and just wants to mess with people's heads? Usually someone like him is added as a twist, not cast as a tribe member. It ruins the game for a whole tribe right off the bat.
    Marissa called it right, Russell is like a "Pit Bull" -- too bad she didn't follow her first impression! Could it be possible that the "Pit Bull" was recruited by CBS to really stir things up? ... looks like it will be an interesting season!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3705118;
    LOL, maybe a coconut, but a car?? Its ok Rembrant, I think we are stuck with him for awhile.
    Yup, stuck with him for a while, much to my chagrin, gonna have to mute the tv a lot. And, well, I did say 'hit' by a car, not killed by a car. You know, few broken bones, some cuts and bruises, etc. He is totally asking for it, after all, and I've seen people get smacked down for less.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3705108;
    Really don't like mouthy guy sitting behind Russell. I can see him and Russell becoming bullys very quickly.
    Was that the country boy behind Russell? I was already operating on the assumption that country boy was a d-bag from the first words out of his mouth, but if that was him sitting back there running his mouth, then it's confirmed - he's a d-bag.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread