+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standing In The Shadows : A Collaboration - Week 11

Great job guys!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That was so hilarious!! I don't know how you do it. My favorite line" My right hand is here, so I don't know whom they would have brought."

Namaste.

Good Job! This was hilarious!

now with extra sarcasm CrazyDiamond's Avatar
    I have lurked here for a long time, but this was so darned funny I had to register, just to acknowledge and praise the humor...

"Rob: I am the puppet master. I have a plan, a backup plan and backup plan to the backup plan that even Matt doesn't know about."
    AND
    "Matt: Rob and I had a plan and a backup plan, (and knowing him, there was probably a backup plan to the backup plan)."

I almost fell on the floor over that one - which might not have been good, as I am reading this at work...

Anyway, thank you all for the laughs, and for the wonderful posts - I don't consider the week complete until I have read the precaps and recaps.
    "Surly only looks out for one guy -- Surly." - The Simpsons

to the site Crazy.

So glad you enjoy reading our articles.
    Hope you'll enjoy being a member at the site.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's great to hear, CrazyD! Thanks for registering and making your thoughts known. Welcome!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Fluff: it blows my mind that you have changed your avatar (though I do like Ruben.) Oh well, I can see Ethan tonight on the Eco-Challenge.

Namaste.

FORT Regular
    "That jerk Rob. Doesnít he realize that finishing fourth behind us beautiful people would have been a great honor for someone like him? I hate Rob.

I sure do like Rob. Jenna and I thought we were in trouble once Alex went. He came to us with a great plan to get rid of Christy. How could we not trust him, he has been honest with us the whole game as far as I can recall."

Fluff-
    This is absolute poetry! What a good job...I'm busy wiping away my laugh tears.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12