+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Waters - Survivor Samoa

Re: Shannon Waters - Survivor Samoa

I like her.
    I would agree that she could have tried harder to ingratiate herself with the females, but, for me, I find her a lot more interesting than most on this season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

This past episode really solidified any dislike I had for her to the fullest extent. Ever. She was so obnoxious in her behavior and it was obvious she was doing it on purpose. I don't care if she felt her behavior was deserved after victimizing herself on Galu and blaming it on the others. She seriously has issues that stem back from her childhood, because her immaturity skyrocketed tonight. Yuck.

Even if the Galus did keep her on the outs (which I fully believe she did to herself...think back to episode 1 or 2...she refused to get in the ocean with everyone else and instead sat on the beach bitching about how 90210-ish her tribe was), I've never seen them display the gross behavior that she did to Laura tonight. She has no right to look down on the former Galus' behavior now. And she better stop pitying herself now, since she's no longer in the minority. I can't wait until the Foa Foas dispose of her like the trash she displayed tonight.

I also like Shambo and hope that she garners some followers (per the preview) and furthers herself in the game. However, I thought it was unwise of her to blatantly rejoice (well, laugh) about Laura losing immunity, and about Laura going home. But as someone else noted, we don't know if those reactions might have been to something(s) else. Does anyone recall why Shambo disliked Laura "from day one", as both Shambo and Laura were shown saying?

I'm wondering if Russell's intent in opening the chicken cage is for the others to blame it on Shambo (if she's still the main person tending them).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3753977;
    I'm wondering if Russell's intent in opening the chicken cage is for the others to blame it on Shambo (if she's still the main person tending them).
    ooo, good call. i bet you're right - i bet he's trying to make sure she stays "on the outs" with galu so that he can count on her vote. galu needs her vote, but if they stay upset at her, she won't give it
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3754045;
    ooo, good call. i bet you're right - i bet he's trying to make sure she stays "on the outs" with galu so that he can count on her vote. galu needs her vote, but if they stay upset at her, she won't give it
    If RH is back to his villainous ways, the reunion show could be very tense! Lots of stuff the players will not have learned about prior to seeing it on tv.

While I didn't like Shambo's behavior on the show last night at all, I did find it interesting that John put the blame on Laura in his rant about the stupid moves his tribe had made.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3754094;
    While I didn't like Shambo's behavior on the show last night at all, I did find it interesting that John put the blame on Laura in his rant about the stupid moves his tribe had made.
    And rightfully so. Shambo separated herself from the tribe, but Galu (mainly Laura's clique) didn't do anything to try and make her feel welcomed either; instead, they let her remain isolated. So it was stupid for them to do that, since Shambo now is working for Foa Foa.

I still think Shambo's being dumb as well. She can't possibly think Foa Foa will keep her over each other when it comes down to 5. Her best bet at making it to the end now is to go with Galu, take out Foa Foa, and since Galu isn't as tight as Foa Foa (John splintering, the guys splintered from the girls, etc) she would have a better chance at making it to the top. Not to mention she'd be hated by then for turning on EVERYONE.

If she sticks with Foa Foa then she's playing strictly personal because any idiot would know that the Foa Foa Foursome will not turn on each other.

Laura in her interviews stated she did nothing to Shambo:

Shambo hated her for going to Foa Foa twice and missing rewards--Laura said I didn't send her, Russell did.

There were 2 big blow ups at camp:

First one Shambo got all pissed at Laura and was yelling and screaming till Dave came up and told her he was the one who did it--Shambo left, no "I'm sorry".

Second was the same but Monica said I did it--Shambo left-"no I 'm sorry".

Shambo seemed offended when people ask Laura about plant life and such ( Laura is 1/2 Hawaii and lived there ) or she wasn't chose to be the "strong" girl.
    Last edited by pawpaw; 11-20-2009 at 07:08 PM.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3754278;
    Laura in her interviews stated she did nothing to Shambo:
    Shambo hated her for going to Foa Foa twice and missing rewards--Laura said I didn't send her, Russell did.

There were 2 big blow ups at camp:

First one Shambo got all pissed at Laura and was yelling and screaming till Dave came up and told her he was the one who did it--Shambo left, no "I'm sorry".

Second was the same but Monica said I did it--Shambo left-"no I 'm sorry".

Shambo seemed offended when people ask Laura about plant life and such ( Laura is 1/2 Hawaii and lived there ) or she wasn't chose to be the "strong" girl.
    Well, to be fair, let's consider the source....

Shambo may be eccentric. But also despite it seemingly showing her being aloof with her tribe, on the other hand, Galu was made up with younger people. While Foa Foa mae her feel welcomed and treated her like she wanted to be treated. Call it editing but I am guessing Galu didn't try to welcome her despite her losing the gear and all of that. Despite not liking Laura, Russell S is to blame for sending Shambo to Foa Foa on the rewards.
    Easter Bunnies!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast