+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Waters - Survivor Samoa

FORT Fogey

Re: Shannon Waters - Survivor Samoa

I hope Shambo does well this week. She's one of my faves.

I just hope she figures out soon that RH doesn't mean a thing he says--and that he has nothing but contempt for women.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3751265;
    I hope Shambo does well this week. She's one of my faves.

I just hope she figures out soon that RH doesn't mean a thing he says--and that he has nothing but contempt for women.
    In confessional (you know, the place where he says what he actually thinks), he said she's "good people". Apparently he has a higher regard for her than I do.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Rattus--hi. Can either one of us imagine a scenario when he wouldn't stab her in the back if it furthered his own game?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3751273;
    Can either one of us imagine a scenario when he wouldn't stab her in the back if it furthered his own game?
    That is what he has promised to do to any contestant standing in his way of the prize, male or female.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3751274;
    That is what he has promised to do to any contestant standing in his way of the prize, male or female.
    Which makes him undeserving of Shambo's trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3751278;
    Which makes him undeserving of Shambo's trust.
    Outwit - Outplay - Outlast. I think it is very rare that any of the contestants deserve anyone else's trust. Otherwise you would never have blindsides, and they're one of the most delicious parts of the show! The players can't possibly know for sure until the contest is over who lied and who didn't. It is part of the "outwit/outplay". The fun is trying to figure out along the way who is conning whom.

FORT Fogey

IMO Shambo should not trust him. But there have been players who have won withoiut destroying other players. Yul comes quickly to mind.

I think if Yul gave his word to Shambo he would keep it.

It entirely depends if you can afford to keep that promise because you usually can't afford to let someone know that they don't have your word.

With a million dollars on the line, I wouldn't be able to completely trust anyone, but I think that's the nature of the game. It's sure what makes it interesting.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3751285;
    IMO Shambo should not trust him. But there have been players who have won withoiut destroying other players. Yul comes quickly to mind.

I think if Yul gave his word to Shambo he would keep it.
    Yul didn't get to destroy friendships because he had an idol that shielded him up to the final 3 (the idol rules that season were ridiculous). He was never in a big alliance because of Candice and Jonathan jumping to the other tribe. When you have an alliance of 4 people, and it's a final 3, you can't really burn bridges.

He's overrated in my opinion, but this is Shambo's thread, so I'll say something about her: she's overrated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast