+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

Russell Hantz

Hometown: Dayton, Texas

Russell Hantz’s personality speaks for itself when he proudly displays a missing tooth that he refuses to fix! This married father of four is visually memorable. Standing tall at only 5’6”, he is built like a brick house with a bald head. At 200 pounds of pure muscle, Russell’s solid figure and sharp tongue has helped him carve out a multi-million dollar business in the oil-tanking industry.

A huge SURVIVOR fan, this self-made man built his business from scratch by working hard, speaking his mind and stepping on anyone who got in his way. Russell won’t apologize for his style of game play either saying, “I’m not going out there to make friends. I’m just not doing it. But everybody is going to think I’m their best friend, because I’m just such a lovable character.”

Russell can’t wait to get in the competition and show “these morons how it’s done” and he “plans to play the game dirtier, smarter and more cunning than anyone can imagine.” It is those skills that have allowed him to achieve his biggest accomplishment in life and that is being able to provide for his family.

Russell is married with four children and currently resides in Dayton, Texas. His birth date is October 10th.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Who is John Galt?

Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

One of those tough little guys, built like a tank and used to battling the big guys. Most of them are quite formidable.

I think we have found the one the commercials are calling maybe the worst villain ever.

"But everybody is going to think I’m their best friend, because I’m just such a lovable character.”

Lovable is not the term I would use to describe him based on that pic.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I really hope CBS is misleading us when showing a shot of this guy while mentioning the "biggest villain ever".

I read that his strategy is sabotaging his own tribe. This should be interesting to watch.

But if he thinks he's some master schemer who can appear friendly he shouldn't flatter himself. He looks like he wants to beat someone up in that picture.

He kinda reminds me of my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill;3686121;
    "But everybody is going to think I’m their best friend, because I’m just such a lovable character.”

Perhaps he tells you how much he loves his dear ole grandma while he's kicking your teeth in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill;3686121;
    Yeah, I'm not getting the lovable, warm fuzzies vibe with this guy. He'll probably be my favorite.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

If he already is being tagged as the "biggest villain ever," then my expectations are already high up there. And I see that as a bad thing, since most of the time, when my expectations are high, they're not met.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast