+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 496

Thread: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,116

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Too funny, Lil Bit.
    While I give the guy credit for strength in that challenge, I don't find his body to be pure muscle, at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  2. #42
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,738

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    I'm certainly not crazy about the guy, but to be fair he does seem to be strong....like Rupert... no 6 pack abs but really able to use his muscles.

  3. #43
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3706350;
    I'm certainly not crazy about the guy, but to be fair he does seem to be strong....like Rupert... no 6 pack abs but really able to use his muscles.
    Was always Rupert vs Osten in the strength parts of challange's--Osten was built like body builder but lost everytime to Rupert.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  4. #44
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,738

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3706352;
    Was always Rupert vs Osten in the strength parts of challange's--Osten was built like body builder but lost everytime to Rupert.
    Right Muscles for show vs. muscles for work.

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie mattiebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Burning socks and dumping out his tribes water. . . what the heck? And the lie about being a fireman and losing his German Shepard in Katrina. I find him much more offensive than Johnny Fairplay. Russell has a truly black heart.

  6. #46
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,700

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3706350;
    I'm certainly not crazy about the guy, but to be fair he does seem to be strong....like Rupert... no 6 pack abs but really able to use his muscles.
    But, at least Rupert is the type of guy you could sit and have a beer with without wanting to knock his block off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,046

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    As an athlete who is both a weightlifter and a runner I can say that though Russell can dead lift a lot of weight(the logs he carried) he couldn't run anywhere without his big gut slapping him in the face with every step.

    That gut alone should be a big clue to the others that he is lying about being a firefighter.

    He'd have a heart attack the first time he tried to climb a long ladder or up two flights of stairs.

  8. #48
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3706383;
    But, at least Rupert is the type of guy you could sit and have a beer with without wanting to knock his block off.
    I would definitely want to knock Rupert's block off. Sure, he's the exact opposite of Russell, but he annoys the crap out of me

  9. #49
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,700

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3706391;
    I would definitely want to knock Rupert's block off. Sure, he's the exact opposite of Russell, but he annoys the crap out of me
    I'm just the opposite. I love Rupert and wish Russell would go away.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

  10. #50
    FORT Fanatic Silver18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622

    Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiebear;3706370;
    Burning socks and dumping out his tribes water. . . what the heck? And the lie about being a fireman and losing his German Shepard in Katrina. I find him much more offensive than Johnny Fairplay. Russell has a truly black heart.
    Actually I think you are being kind by calling him offensive.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.