+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

I'm enjoying watching him although I think his strategy is really short-sighted. If you screw up your tribe to the extent that you lose more challenges than the other tribe pre-merge, you are in trouble. You can't count on an idiot like Coach to go all paranoid and help eliminate his or her own former tribe members. If he gets blindsided, that might end up being my favorite episode ever.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3705518;
    Mean little bald guy. Oh god, oh god - shades of Cappy! Noooooooooooooo!!!!
    Ewwww! Now I hate him even more than I did last night!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3705518;
    Mean little bald guy. Oh god, oh god - shades of Cappy! Noooooooooooooo!!!!

ahahaha, oh how I loathed cappy and his followers.

for real though this guy russell is sweeet. I wanna see how far he can get with this strategy, he seems a little too cocky and open with what he is doing, but who knows, the tribe seems pretty passive

Hate him, even from the beginning of the Survivor Samoa...SEND HIM TO THE HELL...!!
    Sugar says "Colby so.."
    Oh Sugar honey, he JUST not INTO you

I'm definitley going to love to hate this guy. And then I'm going to LOVE it when (if?) he gets booted from the game - hopefully a blindside since he's so cocky - I hate arrogance.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

This guy's entire "personality" is fake. He is a bad actor. If he wants us to buy into his villian act, he needs to stop over-acting.

don't post in here often but had to come on and say....I loved watching Russell's antics. I don't give a crap about his strategy. It was fun to watch! I hope he hangs around awhile.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3706193;

don't post in here often but had to come on and say....I loved watching Russell's antics. I don't give a crap about his strategy. It was fun to watch! I hope he hangs around awhile.

I'm glad someone else liked watching him. I have no fondness for the guy, & don't particularly want him to win, but he is good TV. I really got a kick out of him & his attitude. Who cares what you tell people? It's a TV show, not real life. These people aren't your friends or coworkers, they're the competition.

I'm so sick of the way Survivor has been turning into a Hookup Show.
    I don't want to watch people flirting, pairing up, snuggling/sleeping together, & women using sex stuff to advance in the game. I'm sick of these pretty body aspiring models ruining the show with their conceited preening, thinking everyone else owes it to them to keep them there, juist because they are hot.
    If I want to see that kind of stuff I'll watch Paradise Island, or one of those trashy shows.
    This is Survivor! I want to watch action, scheeming, plotting, cleverness, brains, even some honor, NOT "Hot to Trot".

I did like that Russel immediately spotted the cop gal as being tough & smart. He's definitely no dummy.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, my b/f officially "HATES" Russ. Me? I'm flabbergasted - why target your own tribe? This season should be fun to watch.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I still can't get over the part in his bio that said "200 pounds of pure muscle..." Must have been written before he took his shirt off and ran around in those nasty boxer shorts.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread