+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3704674;
    Here, in CA, they've been running nonstop commercials showing someone named Russell and calling him the biggest villain ever in Survivor. THe guy doesn't hold much appeal for me, at all.
    They've started running those ads here, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3704674;
    Here, in CA, they've been running nonstop commercials showing someone named Russell and calling him the biggest villain ever in Survivor. THe guy doesn't hold much appeal for me, at all.
    Well, we aren't always supposed to "like" villains.

If he's entertaining, I'll be okay with him being on this show. And fully with him bad things back in "the real world" afterwards, while I'm enjoying his on-air sliminess.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well it's confirmed, he is pretty much an ass-hat, but have to give him credit, he did get the first vote to go his way rather easily. I just don't see how the end game of his strategy works unless there is some kind of tribe shake up before the merge that allows him to confuse and cloud the situation, otherwise if he gets found out, he might need a med-evac.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

He actually didn't bother me! I was expecting to hate this guy. I think it will be fun to watch how he plays this game and how he can weasel his way out of it when it all catches up to him!

I can't believe it ! I can't believe the guy's actually a multi-millionaire oilman. Treating the survivors like some guinea pigs for his own personal amusement. Sabotaging his own tribe for fun and profit (oh yeah, not the profit).

The guy is delightfully, deliciously evil. I can't believe that cbs set this up, or at the very least allowed it. This season is gonna be fun to watch !!

Just watch, this Russ guy will get a lot more viewers for the show I'll bet !
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

"Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate!"

Quote Originally Posted by Luckypants;3705289;
    People assume we must have a player or team to root for--just as often we watch a show or game to root AGAINST them.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Saw this, had to post

The Russel hate is so intenses It’s almost like he told Taylor Swift that Beyonce’s video was better than hers.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Luckypants;3705289;
    I can't believe it ! I can't believe the guy's actually a multi-millionaire oilman. Treating the survivors like some guinea pigs for his own personal amusement. Sabotaging his own tribe for fun and profit (oh yeah, not the profit).

The guy is delightfully, deliciously evil. I can't believe that cbs set this up, or at the very least allowed it. This season is gonna be fun to watch !!

Of course, he could be lying about his multi-millions too; all "oilmen" are not rich. I am actually enjoying watching Russell plot his next move, and the evil gleam in his eye,and hearing the the Cajun accent... I'll have fun hating him, unlike,say Coach who was just so pompous and above everyone else.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

So far i think Russell is my favorite Survivor cast member ever. This is going to be fun to watch!

Mean little bald guy. Oh god, oh god - shades of Cappy! Noooooooooooooo!!!!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread