+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

Re: Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

I'd like to see Natalie win. Yes, Russell is a terrific game player, but he's just so darn unpleasant! Natalie gives 110% in the challanges and. so far, has come across as a woman with some class.

FORT Fogey

It was really impressive last night to watch Natalie hold onto that rope for so long. That tiny little woman holding up that heavy log for so long -- how did she do it? It was reminiscent of Liz earlier in the season. There had to be a lot of mental strength going on.

Agree. I wondered if the logs were really all the same weight, or prorated somewhat for the contestant.

I remember Jeff saying something like, "that log weighs as much as you do." I'm not sure if that meant that each log was the same weight as each individual contestant or not, but that sounds like it would make it more fair.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Congrats to Natalie. Well played....

Natalie, congratulations! Some people say that Russell played a better game. Maybe so, but he didn't play a smarter game! You figured out that by Russell being the "bad guy", you would be the obvious choice with the jury. Gal, you ROCK! You are a smart cookie and a real Steel Magnolia!

FORT Fogey

Congratulations Natalie!

You showed that women can be--and are--strong when it counts.

(I am finding some of the comments on other threads about "not taking women to final tribal etc" to be somewhat disconcerting--as though a woman does not belong there.)

Congrats Natalie! She played a SMART game, stayed loyal to her alliance with Russell and didn't burn bridges. I was rooting for Russell but I'm not unhappy at all with a Natalie win!

I have to admire someone who lets someone else do all the dirty work and then wins because of their decent demeanor. In essence, she out-snaked the snake... smiling and being sweet all the way.

She's a nice girl. She didn't make me want to projectile vomit every time she spoke like Russell did. Obviously, the jury felt the same way.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

I felt sorry for her when she just succumbed to the fact that she lost and was undeserving. I really did kind of gag when Russell was telling her she needs to convince the jury why she deserves 2nd place (as if she could never win first place). Even though I DO think she was undeserving, I think her win empowers her as a person and her capabilities in life and I think she deserves that .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast