+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marisa Calihan - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Marisa Calihan - Survivor Samoa

Marisa Calihan

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Marisa Calihan is no stranger to surviving off the land. This 1st generation Appalachian was born on a farm in Ohio and learned many of her survival skills from her father. Growing up with eight siblings, in a blended family with many adopted children, Marisa learned from an early age how to take care of herself. “I am paying my own way through school and have been on my own since I was 17.”

Aside from her early roots in farming, Marisa also has experience working in third world conditions. While abroad, she worked with street children in poor countries with no plumbing or running water and it changed her life. Although after eight years of being a free spirit and living abroad in such places as El Salvador and Spain, Marisa returned home to go back to school and help take care of her family.

For Marisa, the money would go a long way in making her family’s lives better and helping her achieve a few long term goals. “There are so many things I can do if I just had a nest egg to start with. I won’t have to fight tooth and nail for everything, if I just had a little bit of money.”

Resourceful and creative, Marisa believes she has what it takes to persevere and become the sole SURVIVOR.

Marisa is single and currently resides in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her birth date is July 26th.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Re: Marisa Calihan - Survivor Samoa

Yay! I am from Cincinnati so naturally I am rooting for her! I hope she does well.

Who is John Galt?

A beauty with a heart and a brain. Probably a very strong, adaptable person with a lot to offer (at least from her resume).

Been taking care of herself since she was young and on her own since 17...I like her. She won't be one of those that lay around and expect everyone else to do for her...the complain because she doesn't like it.

Given that background and her experience, she could sneak up on people who only think she is the run of the mill CBS eye candy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She seems like a sweetheart.

Woo hooo..very pretty ! I can't wait for the show to start. <3
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

This is someone I would like to see go far. Sounds like a deserving player.

From the sounds of her bio, I like this girl. Smart, pretty, self-reliant, charitable and has experienced life outside the "comfort zone." Now if she's athletic too....She's my early pick for favorite of the girls, hope she goes far!!

Ummm, then again, I also picked BB's Lydia as an early fave based solely on her bio. That worked out well
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3686502;
    From the sounds of her bio, I like this girl. Smart, pretty, self-reliant, charitable and has experienced life outside the "comfort zone." Now if she's athletic too....She's my early pick for favorite of the girls, hope she goes far!!

Ummm, then again, I also picked BB's Lydia as an early fave based solely on her bio. That worked out well
    I think most people end up feeling incorrect in their original judgements on a contestant based on solely their bio

I call bets that she becomes disliked by the viewers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast