+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Sharbaugh - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Kelly Sharbaugh - Survivor Samoa

Kelly Sharbaugh

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

A free-spirit with an edgy twist, Kelly prefers to take life as it comes and embrace the unknown. Originally from Wilmington, Delaware, she now lives in Southern California, arriving there after one of many cross-country treks.

Self-described as spontaneous and passionate in her desire to live life to the fullest, Kelly makes her living as a hairstylist, which fuels her creative side.
    As homage to her outlook on life, she has chosen to place fairly permanent markings on her body that represent some facets of her personality and life. Among her multiple tattoos are the words “cuidado” (Spanish for “careful”) on her forearm and “trouble” on her left foot.

Her unconventional life experiences and choices have resulted in a positive outlook on life and her belief in the power to change. She feels that making small attainable goals end up contributing to the greater good which is, ultimately, what she wants to do. Her open and straightforward communication style allows her to delve into the deeper meaning of life and provide insight to those closest to her.

With a highly addicting and sociable personality, Kelly is certain she will stand out in the game of SURVIVOR.

Kelly resides in both San Diego and West Hollywood Calif. and her birthday is December 26th.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Re: Kelly Sharbaugh - Survivor Samoa

Trouble tattooed on her foot? She may just be the player that is seen as weak but isn't.

"Kelly is certain she will stand out in the game of SURVIVOR."

Sometimes it isn't good to standout... as in voted out early?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I like her outlook on life, and I hope she's got some mad game to make it far.

My fingers are crossed for her being she is a hometown girl ... originally that is, Delaware!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... I don't recall her at all unless she was Russell H's dumber long-haired blonde... she sounds like she'd be hard to miss....

Jeff says: She's the kind of person where she doesn't even have to open her mouth and people will know everything about her-she has "Caution" and "Trouble" tattooed, but her looks will get 9 out of 10 guys, and they'll pay the price.

I can't say I'm too sad to see her go. Other than her naturally attractive looks, she was about as interesting as watching paint dry. I can see it now. The uninteresting blonde gets idoled out of the game.

FORT Fogey

We never really got so see her--like most of the rest of Galu--so we really don't have much of an idea who she was/is.

There wasn't anything to see.

From Jeff's blog - It was a bummer to see Kelly go, as she was a bit of an innocent bystander. But when you’re playing the “quiet” game that can happen.

As Shambo said, Kelly was a dangerous competitor because she got along with everyone. In other words, milk toast. Boring. Dull. UTR. I hate when UTR is rewarded in anyway, certainly this far into the game. I'd rather someone went down in flames.

FORT Fogey

"There wasn't anything to see."

There's no way we can Know that since they've refused to show us anyone except RH in great detail week after week.

The claim was made last night that she is very social and gets along with everyone--and that made her a threat. It would have been great to see at least some of that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast