+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brett Clouser - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Brett Clouser - Survivor Samoa

Brett Clouser

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Brett Clouser grew up in Salem, Oregon before coming to LA in 2004 to attend Pepperdine University. After graduating with a degree in Business Administration, Clouser first decided to go the corporate route, only to find his passions were elsewhere. Brett then pursued his dream of launching a cause based clothing company which would soon become, The Monument of Our Hearts. An up-and-coming social entrepreneur, Clouser strives to leverage his brand to actively support and advocate for healthy body image.

Bretts flirtatious behavior with women could be his biggest asset in the game or it could be his biggest hindrance. Im going to try and put up the best wall I can, but I feel like Im going to be a sucker for a couple of them.

Always a showman, Clouser loves to be in front of people and make them laugh. When hes not operating his clothing company, Brett can be found in his element, the great outdoors. Never a fan of the gym, Brett enjoys trail running and extreme outdoor activities. His charm and competitive nature will make him a dynamic player and force to be reckoned with on SURVIVOR.

Brett is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is December 27th.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Who is John Galt?

Re: Brett Clouser - Survivor Samoa

Okay, he's adorable - eye candy.

Interesting. Grew up in Salem, OR, the same place Laura lives now. Wonder if that will enter into anything at all.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I believe someone else in this cast graduated from Pepperdine University as well. That could also help him out. I see him as a goofy player, much like Erik of Micronesia.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Trail runner, that could be the kind of athleticism that really helps in Survivor, vs. gym work outs--e.g., Ozzy vs. Osten. He looks small like Ozzy also, in this picture.
    Love the Oregonian connection. And indeed a cutie.
    Jeff called him a dark horse with a cheery smile, helpful, doing well in challenges.

Seems good.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wonder if he will bond with Hawaiian Oregonian woman/trainer....

I am picking this guy for the win.

A scene that stands out for me is the challenge where they had to find like items and then decide whether they kept them. Shambo sat out so she had to choose an alternate. As I recall she chose Eric, but Dave said no, go with Brett, so she did. I thought that said volumes about Eric, Dave and Brett, although I wasn't sure what. It was certainly a heads up about Brett.

FORT Fogey

Is this guy on the show this season? I don't think he's had a chance to utter one word onscreen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast