+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I went on survivor...the stuff they never think of.

And in the dirty tricks department:

If you find yourself in a tight spot, choose a victim who could be a believable swing vote. Take him/her aside and share a few jokes in plain view of the others. The sight of two people laughing together would immediately make the others suspicious. And when the victim is questioned by the majority alliance and insists that you were merely sharing a joke, not strategy, noone would believe it. Everyone would assume that the victim was withholding information and could not be trusted. Chances are, the victim would get booted and you would get a reprieve.

Sheela, that is extremely sneaky.

I love it
    "That's Numberwang!"

See, if I were ever "on the block" and knew it, I'd go up to one of the tight alliance members (for example, if I were Butch, I'd go up to Heidi), just before we went to TC, and in front of everyone, say "So, we're still voting for Jenna, right? You're not going to screw me on this, are you?"

Then just wait for the trouble to start.

Thanks, Fluff. (You know you've been watching Survivor too long when you consider sneakiness a desirable quality.)

And thanks, John. It's good to see your mind is even more devious than my own.

FORT Fogey
    Sheela, that is a great idea and I've never thought of it! Here's one thing, don't go off on rampages about things and make your tribemates think you're nuts like Lex and Gandia. I'd be more of an under the radar type of person and that has worked extremely well, for Ethan and Tina and Vee who won as well as for Neleh who finished 2nd. I'd make sure that I had a tight alliance and would stay on my toe and not be too trusting.

I also agree with John, do not go out for this thing and say that you and so and so are life long friends and you'll never betray them.

I think going on Survivor for the experience is fine, but don't lie, you went for the million too, cuz that's how it'd be for me. I'd be curious to see how I'd do, now that I'm getting how to play this game better and better after each season.

kaj
    Use the scarier looking individuals as shields, while manipulating everyone else. That way, you could be under the radar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12