+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were dying in tha gutter...

If you were dying in tha gutter...

With the final just over a week away, who do you think will give this season's "nastiest" (even if they do deserve it ) speech at final TC?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm looking forward to a question from Deena along the lines of "which of you sweated the most in your panties?"

Dave: "What thrust is required to propel a 350kG object with a mass of 0.98 to an altitude of 23,987 feet?"

Alex: "Dude, who SO isn't about the money?"

So far, Christy's the pick for the nasty comments, but I fear she's too much of a crier to pull it off effectively. She was tearing up during the Early Show interview this morning, for gawd's sake.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Unless something really dramatic happens, Christy. She's easily the most emotional of the whole jury, and from her farewell last night, she is plenty upset.

Doesnt this kinda depend on WHO is in the F2? I mean, I expect Christy to give the nastiest speech....but only if Jenna or Heidi are F2, maybe even Rob. But if it was Matt and Butch....then it would probably be Jenna.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yes, it does depend who's in the final two, but I think someone like Jenna has the potential to deliver a snotty message no matter who it is, simply because she's not there herself.

If Jenna makes it, I would love for Christy to give her a good talkign to.
    It'll be all over Jenna's head of course, but fun for us none the less.
    "That's Numberwang!"

too thin-skinned for tv

Originally posted by fluff
    Yes, it does depend who's in the final two, but I think someone like Jenna has the potential to deliver a snotty message no matter who it is, simply because she's not there herself.

If Jenna makes it, I would love for Christy to give her a good talkign to.
    It'll be all over Jenna's head of course, but fun for us none the less.
    i think i'm too thin-skinned for reality tv, b/c you are so right about everything going over jenna's head and it JUST KILLS ME B/C SHE IS SO SO SO HORRIBLE. From week to week, I flip back and forth betw. who I loathe more, Heidi or Jenna. But last night was just too painful. That, and we are now officially out of our betting pool (we stood to win $180 if only Christy had stayed in.)

I think Deena will give the best speech, Christy is angry but she is too emotional to really release a full out venom filled speech.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

without a doubt
    Deana.

And it's gonna be one of the best I'd bet. (yayyyy)!!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

If Jenna would by some miracle get voted out, it would be her, and it would be absurd (what she would spew out), too. Otherwise it will be Deena.

I think it would be hilarious to hear either Heidi or Jenna give the "biatch" speech.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast