+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

Fri Morning Survivorback
    It appears that Matt is thinking about the end game. We know Rob is. Going into F4, Matt and Rob have got to realize that the strong alliance of Heidi and Jenna finally (FINALLY!) has to go.

Next week's wildcard is Butch (hmmmm...who is this Butch you keep mentioning? Is he a cameraman or something?)
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

IMO Rob has once again somehow manged to get himself in the position of power for next week. I have no idea how he pulled it off this week. But one by one he has been taking off one person from each side each week. This week Matt, Butch, Christy vs. Heidi & Jenna. If Heidi or Jenna went that would not have left Rob in a good position. Now with one of three of Matt, Butch, Christy gone he has once again put himself in the position of the swing vote. I think he knew that he could never swing Christy to vote with the two girls so she was the one who had to go. Now he can very easily swing Matt to vote with him and the two girls and get Butch next week OR he can vote with Matt & Butch next week to get one the girls off. He has been a snake but always thinking ahead and somehow managing to turn things his way.

Here's what I think will happen. I think Heidi will go Thursday, then Rob. Of course it could be Rob first then Heidi. I think the final 3 will be Jenna, Matt and Butch. Either Jenna or Matt will win immunity and boot Butch because they both know that neither of them stands a chance against Butch.

As for Rob in the Speedo
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

This was an upsetting episode, and not just because of Rob in a speedo ::shiver::

It's been said, but I'll say it again: Christy should have told Rob she would vote Heidi ONE HUNDRED PERCENT> She really thought she was in the drivers seat, but Rob has taken control of the "car" before, and she should have realized it.

It would have been hilarious if someone had yelled "Everyone vote for Jenna"

I SO wanted Christie to outlast at least one of the other two girls.

I know she was upset, but just how is she going to make sure neither one of them wins? When she is saying it she has no idea if they will both wind up in the F2.

I honestly don't know how Rob is still there. I realize we get to see all the confessionals etc. but really, it suprises me every week how everyone does whatever it is he wants. I do think that will change though.

So Thursday one person gets voted out leaving 4, then Sunday hour 1 we get to the final 3 and hour 2 the final 2? Is that right?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Poor Christi just had to do a little bragging and zap. There is a threesome pack between Jenna, Rob and Matt. Jenna gave Heidi immunity because she already knew Christi was out and she was safe. Jenna also said she wouldn't stab a friend in the back UNLESS they stabbed her first. I have a feeling Jenna will make sure Heidi does a little Jena stabbing next episode and bingo out Heidi goes. Butch will go after Heidi.

Christy's downfall wasn't bragging at TC - the nails were in the coffin already at that point. Her downfall was telling Rob that she was undecided on her vote. Rob managed to work a deal with Heidi and Jenna to vote her out at that point, which they jumped on to avoid a tiebreaker possibility. Smart move on their part.

What I am still at a loss to understand is why Butch wasn't brought in on the deal. Matt was. Is it because Butch was perceived as being too close to Christy? If so, it makes him an obvious next target (welcome to the radar screen, buddy!). If it were just that they didn't think about him or need his vote, then he's still safe, but he's gonna be mighty bewildered.

The Chain has failed Butch.

I know how you feel. I actually said it out loud that if Jenna wins I will stop watching Survivor.

I'm such a liar
    Me too.... Me too!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    WOW, this IS the MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever. This whole season has been a roller coaster ride. And silly me, I missed almost the whole episode because I thought it was going to be delayed by Pres. Bush' speech, but that was after the episode had finished.

I think Heidi goes next. Rob and Matt both want to be against Jenna in the final 2 as she really not likable.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Rob and Matt both want to be against Jenna in the final 2 as she really not likable.
    Now there's an understatement if I ever saw one.

LG.
    I'm subtle like that, Leo
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread