+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

Yes it is certainly the pattern with the Survivor - those that think they have the power get booted. BTW did anyone catch Deena's look when Christy was talking about having the power at TC - I think by the look on her face she knew what her mistake was and realized Oh Oh, Christy girl, you are being voted out tonight!!!!!

FORT Regular
    I had to come out of lurking to post my theory. I think Jenna gave up her immunity to Heidi to ensure Rob would not double cross them on the Christy deal. She thinks (and I agree) that Rob really does want to go to the final 2 with her and so he would not be willing to vote against her.

Also, i think a vengeful Jenna (and tag-along Heidi) will approach Butch to vot out Rob next week.

cookie!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think that if either Heidi or Jenna we all know who's gonna give the Sue Hawk speech... That sucked that
    Christy was voted out. Did you see Rob's face when Jenna gave Heidi immunity? I loved Christy's speech
    that was great!! Christy was doomed no matter what happened. I(coughing) I hate to say this but I do have
    to give Jenna props for blasting Rob in front of everybody. If I were Butch, I'd work my ass off during the
    immunity challenge. Here's something that I noticed with the promos for next week Butch is walking
    with his arms around both Jenna and Heidi- ya'll think that the three of them would vote Rob out? Just a thought.
    I did like at TC what Jeff said, re: "that's two people that feel betrayed right now-remember its one thing to get to the
    final 2, but getting votes to win the million bucks is another" ... something to that effect
    Carey

I think Christy's final words were one of the most childish displays I've ever seen on the show. Yeah Christy, you're a role model. :rolleyes:

Felgercarb counter Homertojeebus's Avatar
    Christie should have jumped at the girls' offer. Do you think either of those prisses would beat Christie at "Hands on the Idol"? She would have been a shoo-in for the final 2.

Big Rob fan here. I think he's already proven himself to be the best Survivor player ever, whether he wins or not. He's played everybody & they don't even know it. It's obvious to us at home, but we get to see his votes & private conversations. The players have no idea what he's doing. Deena seemed clueless (he altered his writing for her vote). Alex didn't know (he admitted in his final words). Christy probably thinks Rob's Jenna vote was still in the jar. Matt trusts him 100% & the girls blindly follow him. If he manages to make the Final Two, I like his chances.

I am impressed with how Rob handled the post-alex backstab.

Paulie was right, coming completely clean with Matt last week probably saved him. For now.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Was it just me or did Dave & Alex have the same moustaches tonight? Is that a show of solidarity on their part? Maybe they'll vote as an alliance at the finale show.

FORT Regular
    I just watched tonight's episode, and I literally cried. I can't believe Christy was voted out. I do believe she was in the wrong for stating she was in the driver's seat. I'm just appauled. I don't want to watch next week, I am so upset...but I will. I don't care what anyone says....Christy is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there will ever be (in the immortal word of Brett the Hitman Hart). YOU make their lives a living hell, Christy!

YOU ROCK GIRL!

+ Reply to Thread