+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

Wow!!! I am shocked that Christy was voted off! Great episode! Drama, catfighting, drunken debauchery....and I do believe they were insinuating that Butch crapped himself after all that wine....thats what the horrid smell was!

I fully expected to see more than 2 names at TC.

Did anyone else notice that Alex and Dave had trimmed their stubble into the same mustache wrapping around the mouth beard?

Miss F, you will not be the only one admiring/defending Rob. He's playing great. He dealt with everything perfectly. He's gonna go, though. And thats too bad.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    I could spit nails at Christy being booted, what was up w/Matt? why did he go w/them?

I have no idea FG.

I can only imagine because he thinks it better to face Jenna,Heidi or Rob in the final two rather than Christy
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I can't believe it! Christy's gone! Awww! I wanted her to win, she was the sweetest! But OMG! Others are seeing the same point I see, that arrogance will kill you. She thought that she was going to win, so she got booted. Has she not learned anything from Alex, Deena, and Roger? Grr...when she did that I knew she was gone!

It was really nice of Matt to give up his reward so that everyone else could have time with their family member and I thought it was awesome that Christy was only one of the girls to have a boyfriend, take that Heidi and Jenna!

What was with Heidi crying because her "friends" are screwing with her friendships? She must've come out here to make loads of friends or something. This game is for a million bucks.

It was sooo gross that Rob was barfing in a speedo! How sick! I really wish my eyes did not have to be subjected to that!

Well props to Jenna on busting Rob out when he told her he'd take her to the F2 and she said,"Does anyone else know about this?" Haha, I'd have done that too. Rob is really getting on my nerves, he's such a sleeze. Hated Richard and Brian, I hate him too! He'll never win this show. Everyone hates him!

Ooo and what about the next episode or the one after it? Heidi and Jenna in a catfight! Who knew about that? I didn't I admit. I thought they'd be bestest buds for life or something. The way those two talk, you'd think they'd never betray each other, and now there goes Heidi saying,"I think it may help me to vote off Jenna" or something. I can't wait to see that!

There's only 2 episodes left!

Originally posted by Tirlittan
    I believe Matt voted Christy because Matt is playing the game. He knows that Christy and Butch would not be good have with him in final 2. And, when Rob does all the dirty work, nobody should go against Matt in final vote.
    I really hope that's why he did it.

I like Matt, so I want to give him some credit, but it's difficult after tonight.
    "That's Numberwang!"

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Everyone was afraid to have Christy in the final two with them except for Butch and she wavered too much with Rob and Heidi. It probably felt good to her to have them court her vote and then they all (except for Butch) stabbed together.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    Matt was playing smart , sadly for christy, he knows keeping Jenna around will ensure a win for him if they are the final two!

And since Christy hadn't committed to the alliance, Matt wasn't betraying her.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    yes Miss F!Yes!

I have only seen 5 minutes of it (west coastie) but it is already my favorite episode watching Jenna and Heidi crying about the last TC
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread