+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

She clearly did that to try and make herself look good in the eyes of the jury.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This result really was a shock.

I hate that Matthew voted with Rob and the biatches.
    I feel certain they're keeping Jenna because she's great to go up against in the finale.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    What's the deal with these people? Do you have to take idiot shots if you're accepted as a contestant? Why couldn't
    Christie see that if Rob for one moment thought there was a chance she would vote against him, he would go running to the other girls, who probably LOVED writing Christie's name down. And why would Matt go along with this?

And, Paulie - someone gave up the immunity necklace! See, Jenna really is considerate and giving!

On the bright side, this will make the job easier for Fluff and the other writers.

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by John
    Christy needed to be up front with Rob that she was sticking with him, she'd still be there. When someone asks if you're on board, you say "sir, yes sir!"
    That's right John!

I had a very bad feeling for Christy when she hedged to both sides. You just CAN'T DO THAT! It was another case of feeling too damn cocky in this game! She thought she was in POWER and she said so!!!!

Gee, when have we heard those statements before!

Just based on surprises alone, this is the best season yet.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Originally posted by ollie
    Rob has figured out that he has to be the bad guy & he will make it to the finals, then worry about being PC at that time. I think he is playing brilliantly because at least he has made this show the "most exciting one ever!!"
    This series really has oput some life back into the franchise imo after a boring S5 season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

WOW! I am disgusted that Jenna didn't get the boot! UGH!!! However, I enjoyed every second of this show tonight! I thought that Rob had played himself right out of it, but I swear he is still in it. I think Matthew is looking very strong gamewise now. I think it is a good sign that he voted with the rest yet has gone back under the radar a bit which can only be good for him since he is such an immunity threat....
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

I cant believe Matt voted off christy! Omg that was crappy. Oh well... she'll make sure the slut sisters dont win. thank god. tonight was a really good ep other then the voting off of christy.
    I love the part when Matt hugged his mom and was like :

"Sorry mom Im a little drunk. "

that was too funny! everyone was so wasted, but rob in the speedo.... Omg ewwww! everyone was getting ill from the smell of throw up from butch lol great ep.

The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

I sure am sorry that Christie got voted off before the skank sisters who have coasted through this (though oddly not in their eyes)
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Did Heidi actually say she gave up alot for other people? Mark must have done edited those scenes...

:
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    I don't think they showed all the votes tonite to the players so nobody knows for sure that Matt & Rob both voted that way.
    There are going to be a lot of suspicions later at camp.

+ Reply to Thread